X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Guns, Guns, And More Guns

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    I'm glad former Senator Dick AssCum chimed in.
    Zell Miller's dead.

Comment

There's a reason that Santorum is also a term for.....a certain thing. I'll leave it at that, google at your own risk.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

The internet sure does suck sometimes. How many mouth-breathers out there believed the photo someone re-tweeted to them of a Parkland protester ripping up a copy of the constitution was real? Most, I'm betting. Hopefully the courage and activism shown by so many young people around the country continues at least until all are old enough to vote.

Comment

Remington has filed for Chapter 11.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43540708
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
            The internet sure does suck sometimes. How many mouth-breathers out there believed the photo someone re-tweeted to them of a Parkland protester ripping up a copy of the constitution was real? Most, I'm betting.
            "Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              Remington has filed for Chapter 11.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43540708
              They needed Clinton to win. Once Trump and Gorsuch were in office the sales dropped. Pretty sad that company gets to take advantage of laws an average citizen cannot.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                They needed Clinton to win. Once Trump and Gorsuch were in office the sales dropped. Pretty sad that company gets to take advantage of laws an average citizen cannot.
                Oh right, it couldn't possibly be because they were setup in Ilion NY and the governor effectively said they weren't welcome there.

Comment

And this is why we have a second amendment:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    That's the public excuse. They got bought out by a corporate raider (see Bain) in 2007 and have been sucking the money out ever since. Trump winning accelerated it, but it was inevitable.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Nah, they’re victims of the same thing that happened to Toys R Us. I doubt it will effect their operations much but a bunch of the debt holders will be taking a hair cut.
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Mr. Santorum, CPR doesn’t work if all the blood is on the ground. For a guy who says some stupid things, Santorum has topped even himself.

Since we all know there will be another mass shooting before election day, if the shooter is reading this and you are bound and determined to shoot someone other than yourself, please consider breaking into the U.S. Capitol Building when congress is in session. Please also limit your targets to those who were elected and leave the innocents alone. We all know you're out there. We all know this is going to happen again. Just leave school children, concert goers, club hoppers and cops just doing their jobs alone. Make your insanity and the current gun laws work for the rest of us. Ideally, you will come to your senses and throw away your guns before you hurt anyone. I'm just sayin' if that doesn't happen...
                        Last edited by WeAreNDHockey; 03-26-2018, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                          Mr. Santorum, CPR doesn’t work if all the blood is on the ground. For a guy who says some stupid things, Santorum has topped even himself.

Since we all know there will be another mass shooting before election day, if the shooter is reading this and you are bound and determined to shoot someone other than yourself, please consider breaking into the U.S. Capitol Building when congress is in session. Please also limit your targets to those who were elected and leave the innocents alone. We all know you're out there. We all know this is going to happen again. Just leave school children, concert goers, club hoppers and cops just doing their jobs alone. Make your insanity and the current gun laws work for the rest of us. Ideally, you will come to your senses and throw away your guns before you hurt anyone. I'm just sayin' if that doesn't happen...
                          He also said passengers on the Titanic should have had swimming lessons.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                            He also said passengers on the Titanic should have had swimming lessons.
                            And rape victims should relax and enjoy it.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              And rape victims should relax and enjoy it.
                              And never wear black patent leather shoes!!!
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I love the willingness to do a complete mind shift in order to problem solve. Its a total relic.

Former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens : Repeal the Second Amendment

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ent/461672002/
                                Go Gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X