X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Guns, Guns, And More Guns

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
    As students walk, the teacher shooting spree continues.

Teacher accidentally fires gun and injures student during safety lesson
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/14/us/ca...gun/index.html
    according to the dumb asses that comment on my local TV station's facebook post about this, this was obviously staged in an attempt to discredit Trump's plan to arm teachers. The guy was probably paid by George Soros

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Charlton Heston?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Just got a text and a call from my school, Northwestern U, that someone on campus has a gun and to seek shelter
        I’m surprised the campus isn’t a gun free zone.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          why should that matter? according to you guys, the more guns people have, the safer we all are. by that reckoning, the US should be the safest country in the world, except maybe for a few places like Somalia
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            why should that matter? according to you guys, the more guns people have, the safer we all are. by that reckoning, the US should be the safest country in the world, except maybe for a few places like Somalia
            His snark flew so high and fast over your head, you didn't even bother to flinch. Impressive.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/1....facebook.com/

Hilarious.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

it's like the cop who shot himself while conducting a gun safety class. "i'm the only one in this room professional enough that I know I can carry this."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am-Qdx6vky0

these are supposedly trained professionals. but we'd all be safer if everyone had a gun.
                Last edited by rufus; 03-15-2018, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  Probably is. But when did that ever stop any of these wackos? Heck, probably made it easier.

Comment

This Friggin Guy

Gibson has been under fire this week for comments he made online about the teens in Florida who survived a school shooting in Parkland, Florida. He criticized two of them who were leading an effort to increase restrictions on gun sales in the wake of the Feb. 14 killings, calling one a “skinhead lesbian,” and another a “bald-faced liar.”

The 18-year-old student whom Gibson singled out, Emma Gonzalez, is among the students speaking out from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. In the wake of the Feb. 14 massacre there that left 17 of her classmates dead, she emerged as a leader in students’ fight to make assault rifles harder to come by.

“There is nothing about this skinhead lesbian that impresses me and there is nothing that she has to say unless you’re a frothing at the mouth moonbat,” Gibson wrote.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

bump
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Cue the poutrage!

Northwest retailer Fred Meyer to phase out firearms sales.

Something something liberal conspiracy something something.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          Cue the poutrage!

Northwest retailer Fred Meyer to phase out firearms sales.

Something something liberal conspiracy something something.
                          Cue Freddy Meyer jokes.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            Cue Freddy Meyer jokes.
                            What a hack company.
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Freddy preferred to use his hands[and his stick] anyway.

Comment

Love these kids

Comment

Working...
                                X