This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Guns, Guns, And More Guns

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Which is the opposite of the way it used to go. Good.

This is how change happens. Not with thoughts and prayers but with political death staring down the metallic battle of a general election.

More guns in fewer hands means more of us than them. Outwit, outlast, outplay. Outvote.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

This is how change happens. Not with thoughts and prayers but with political death staring down the metallic battle of a general election.

More guns in fewer hands means more of us than them. Outwit, outlast, outplay. Outvote.
        How many lobby firms can K st house??
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

This is well and good if the pivot is more than just getting elected yet once in office, "forgetting" their supposed enlightenment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            This is well and good if the pivot is more than just getting elected yet once in office, "forgetting" their supposed enlightenment.
            The bullworth church scene. Awesome
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Betsy refused to speak with Parkland students today.
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                Betsy refused to speak with Parkland students today.
                Who knew, over a decade after her husband Richard ran and lost for governor in Michigan, we'd learn that Betsy was the bigger dick?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Who knew, over a decade after her husband Richard ran and lost for governor in Michigan, we'd learn that Betsy was the bigger dick?
                  They really are quite a pair.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

2 students shot at an AL high school.

Reset the counter.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      2 students shot at an AL high school.

Reset the counter.
                      Believed to be an accidental shooting

"Hey boys, check out my dad's new pea-shooter!"

*pew* *pew*

"Oh, sh*t!"

Comment

DAVID HOGG IS MAD AS HELL

But, he clarified, he doesn’t feel like he’s the one who should be calling for this. “I shouldn't have to! I’m 17,” he said, but he and his classmates feel that adults — both voters and policymakers — have failed them. “When your old-*** parent is like, ‘I don’t know how to send an iMessage,’ and you’re just like, ‘Give me the ****ing phone and let me handle it.’ Sadly, that’s what we have to do with our government; our parents don’t know how to use a ****ing democracy, so we have to.”
                        Last edited by aparch; 03-07-2018, 08:21 PM.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

*pew* *pew*

"Oh, sh*t!"
                          What happens in the future when Elon Musk's kids bring in an item for show & tell? Do you evacuate the building as a precaution?
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            What happens in the future when Elon Musk's kids bring in an item for show & tell? Do you evacuate the building as a precaution?
                            What does that have to do with my snarky, but realistic scenario? Besides, I'd put the odds at >50% that Musk homeschools his crotchfruit. He definitely fits the profile.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

*pew* *pew*

"Oh, sh*t!"
                              WTH is a kid doing with a gun at school? This is the "culture" that needs to be changed. Yes, laws are needed, sure, no disagreeing with that, but still....
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X