This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Guns, Guns, And More Guns

Flaggy has a new hero: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/geo...-fake-shooting

The vice chairman of the Republican Party in Cobb County, Georgia promoted a video that claims the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida was faked.

WXIA reported that Vice Chairman Michael Davis shared the Facebook video, which points to an active shooter drill prior to the Parkland shooting as evidence that the massacre of 17 people never happened.

The post claims that students at Douglas High School were “rehearsing” prior to “the fake shooting aired by NBC.”

In a statement, Cobb Country GOP Chairman Jason Shepherd refused to say whether the conspiracy theory was the official position of the party.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      AJo, flaggy's controller, has already figured out that the Parkland students who spoke out against guns were paid actors, so flaggy probably already has your story up on his bulletin board with little strings connecting it to Ruby Ridge, Lee Harvey Oswald, the moon landing, Vince Foster, and fluoridated water. And at the center of all of it is a picture of Kepler.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
        Remind me: Does infowars say the Florida massacre was a hoax like Sandy Hook and the moon landing?

Or is it just that the US Gubmint was behind it, like 9/11 and Okla City?

Only asking because you are nobody's fool.
        He's trolling you. You know that right?
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          He's trolling you. You know that right?
          C'mon, we all need to tee off from the ladies tees once in a while to get our swing back in form.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            http://www.startribune.com/vadnais-h...ool/475847073/

Hell of a story to read. These idiots with all these guns and the kid making threats against the school and the family says things like:

Seriously. So happy the police took the guns away. So happy. They were not locked up. Their kid threatened the school. Whining now about your rights being trampled? **** that.
            And the parents left guns out in the open. Oh, MOST of them were unloaded.

This story really p*sses me off. This is NOT responsible gun ownership, safety, responsibility, etc.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              And the parents left guns out in the open. Oh, MOST of them were unloaded.

This story really p*sses me off. This is NOT responsible gun ownership, safety, responsibility, etc.
              No, no, they weren't out in the open, they were "well hidden and not easily accessible to children"

Now, I don't have kids, but from what I understand, the phrase in quotes is never as true as people believe.
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                And at the center of all of it is a picture of Kepler.
                Well done.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  No, no, they weren't out in the open, they were "well hidden and not easily accessible to children"

Now, I don't have kids, but from what I understand, the phrase in quotes is never as true as people believe.
                  If it's not in a friggin' safe, it's out in the open, as far as I'm concerned. I mean, Christmas gifts are "well hidden and not easily accessible to children" either. Uh huh.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Who is "we"?

Seems like you are setting yourself up as the Defender of the Faith of our Taliban.

If that's your side, I kinda hope your side is obliterated. They have always been against America.
                    I'm guessing drew is a prepper.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      Our country. If there is even the slightest evidence some kid might shoot up a school they should be detained indefinitely. Maybe we could set up some anonymous tip lines they can be reported to as well.
                      What about that kid's Constitutional rights?

You do know there are more of them than just the Second Amendment?
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        If there is even the slightest evidence some kid might shoot up a school they should be detained indefinitely. Maybe we could set up some anonymous tip lines they can be reported to as well.
                        I'd saying living in a house where guns are stacked neck deep exceeds the criterion of slightest evidence the kid might shoot up a school. These nutbars spring from the loins of nutbars.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          I'd saying living in a house where guns are stacked neck deep exceeds the criterion of slightest evidence the kid might shoot up a school. These nutbars spring from the loins of nutbars.
                          Agreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Might. What do you do about a kid who has a ton of bibles out in the open at his/her home?

(trick question - the kid is home schooled).
                            Last edited by joecct; 03-06-2018, 07:58 AM.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              What about that kid's Constitutional rights?

You do know there are more of them than just the Second Amendment?
                              OK, so let's talk about the fourth amendment. Oh right, they're already conditioned to not desire that, what with all the metal detectors and groping around.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                How is he my hero? It could be true that there was a drill going on, heck they said the same thing about the Boston Marathon. That doesn't mean that the real thing couldn't happen simultaneously, regardless of beliefs of coincidence. I understand you're just being an insufferable troll because I happen to spread links from a specific website, but there is a point to this.

If anything, the "drill" mentality seems to be conditioning people to question whether or not something is actually happening. Exactly the moral of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf". Schools have what, 12 fire drills a year minimum? And after how many do people just begin to think, "Oh, it's just a drill, another way to interrupt the day." Heck, I remember the exit procedure in one classroom where I went to school only talked about a fire drill, not mentioning anything about an emergency situation. And it's not limited to the schools, either. We had a regular fire drill at a workplace (either annually or semi-annually; I don't work there anymore), and then when there actually was a problem, people would ask if it was just a drill, and then the management would have to send out "nastygrams" because people didn't take it seriously. What do you expect when you cry wolf? Look, I can understand if you need to make sure that people know how to get to safety, and if the exits are sufficient for the number of people, but it can be taken too far.

Comment

Working...
                                X