This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by burd View Post
    I agree with flaggy. People die from flu, so why do we bother trying to prevent deaths caused by cancer?
    True story: I support the Travis Roy Foundation instead of the American Heart Association because I want people with heart disease to suffer and die.

Comment

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Guns, Guns, And More Guns

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      You seriously think that no one in those countries have ever touched a gun. Ever. Never mind armed forces of those countries (they have the same gung-ho soldier types, too).

I don't have the shoot 'em up attitude. I have shot guns. I could get a gun. I have a spotless record/clean background. There are many gun owners that are the same way, a few on this board. I'd venture to guess that a majority of gun owners are responsible. Now, you and I know that a majority shouldn't be good enough. That should be the bare minimum.
      Ha. There's a gun fondler where I work who has this poster in his cube:

https://i.imgflip.com/10uvrk.jpg

The vast majority of gun owners ARE responsible....but they still doesn't mean they should have a right to own them. I bet the vast majority of people could be trusted with a nuclear weapon, too, but let's not go around handing them out like candy, ok?
      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Mookie has said on a number of times.... his brother is a trooper. Mookie is ok with all guns being removed from citizens hands. All the troopers I know are the kind of guys who would do the right thing
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          And Australia and Germany are so much like the US in gun attitudes.

Clearly, the BANZ THE GUNZ crowd is not about realistic compromises, just like the Herpaderps are all about keeping every gun known to man. Both camps are insane.
          When one side shows to not want to compromise, the other side has to show the same. That is how good must fight the evil controllers.

Comment

Federal judge upholds Mass assault weapons ban.
            https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ntent=business

Not sure I understand why, as any semi auto will pump out rounds in a hurry.
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              Mookie has said on a number of times.... his brother is a trooper. Mookie is ok with all guns being removed from citizens hands. All the troopers I know are the kind of guys who would do the right thing
              Was Bro featured in the recent Boston Globe article?
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxwPcUh97oc
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-wa...ider-secession

Please let them go this time.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      When one side shows to not want to compromise, the other side has to show the same. That is how good must fight the evil controllers.
                      As if your side has ever shown the desire to compromise on guns.

You're the guy who always quotes, "shall not be infringed", while ignoring the Scalia opinion that, "The Second Amendment is not unlimited", and also ignoring all of the other legal restrictions on guns that have been held up by the courts. So I'm taking your above comment with a YUGE grain of salt.
                      Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 04-06-2018, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        As if your side has ever shown the desire to compromise on guns.

You're the guy who always quotes, "shall not be infringed", while ignoring the Scalia opinion that, "The Second Amendment is not unlimited", and also ignoring all of the other legal restrictions on guns that have been held up by the courts. So I'm taking your above comment with a YUGE grain of salt.
                        Flaggy doesn't have a "side." He just thinks what Alex tells him to think, and nothing will change that.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                          That might make me support trump's wall, just move it far enough north to keep these idiot Southerners off by themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                            That might make me support trump's wall, just move it far enough north to keep these idiot Southerners off by themselves.
                            The borders of GA/SC and TN/MS/AL/GA, straight across to just south of Fort Smith, would work for me. I'm cool with burning ATL again. We get the good Memphis, KC, and Carolina BBQ, and jettison Florida + just enough of the derps to rule the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              Was Bro featured in the recent Boston Globe article?
                              Sadly no

Mookie would be borrowing

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                The borders of GA/SC and TN/MS/AL/GA, straight across to just south of Fort Smith, would work for me. I'm cool with burning ATL again. We get the good Memphis, KC, and Carolina BBQ, and jettison Florida + just enough of the derps to rule the day.
                                Assuming the north wins

Comment

Working...
                                X