This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    So you'd rather take away some of her other rights so that YOU can keep your guns? Good to know.
    She’s a criminal and Brent isn’t.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Guns, Guns, And More Guns

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      she wasn't a criminal, until she was. how do you tell?
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        Yet.

Comment

Makes sense. If I were a vegan, I'd be hangry enough to shoot someone on a regular basis.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Makes sense. If I were a vegan, I'd be hangry enough to shoot someone on a regular basis.
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

She wasn't at the time, and he isn't (yet).

For all I know you're a criminal in waiting. Guess we should take your guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                She wasn't at the time, and he isn't (yet).

For all I know you're a criminal in waiting. Guess we should take your guns.
                Are you sure about that? The police couldn’t have followed her or alerted YouTube?

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                  So you'd rather take away some of her other rights so that YOU can keep your guns? Good to know.
                  "You should take the guns before the due process because otherwise it takes too long!"

Comment

Are you sure about that? The police couldn’t have followed her or alerted YouTube?
                    Followed her for what? Traveling to another city?

So you're all for the police trampling over the 4th and 5th amendments so long as you get to keep the 2nd?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      What illegal act did she do before going in and shooting up the place? That is the reason the police had nothing that they could do about.

Instead, our society would insure that she has access to weapons that can murder a lot of people all at once. So that YOU can have fun. Feel good about that?

At what point do you look at your guns and realize that you really are letting people have mass killing weapons so that you can have fun?

Smaller magazines, slower firing rates.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post

So you're all for the police trampling over the 4th and 5th amendments so long as you get to keep the 2nd?
                        Once again, the 2nd Amendment freaks want to take away other people's rights so that they can keep their precious fun.

Drew- do you wonder why few would really defend you? Either stand for them all the same, or sit down and be quiet.

Comment

Guns are to protect us from our government. We must have them! Just look how it worked 250 yrs ago. Im sure it would be the same today if we needed to overthrow our oppressors!
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post

Talk about big, expensive, intrusive government.
                            Go Gophers!

Comment

And have the good guys bring their sidearms
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                                Once again, the 2nd Amendment freaks want to take away other people's rights so that they can keep their precious fun.

Drew- do you wonder why few would really defend you? Either stand for them all the same, or sit down and be quiet.
                                I guess I would be curious what sort of investigation the police did. You and others are right that you can’t just detain someone, but what exactly was the interaction between her and the police? And what did they do to prepare YouTube?

It’s frustrating for me that in these last two shootings law enforcement was tipped off and didn’t do much to prevent them.

Comment

Working...
                                X