X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Guns, Guns, And More Guns

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I don't buy it. He'll skate, just like he always does. Doesn't matter what's "on the record".

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/01/u...n-control.html
    The second article proved my point...Trump is already backing off because that stance was a death knell for him if he kept it.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      The second article proved my point...Trump is already backing off because that stance was a death knell for him if he kept it.
      One wonders why he cares? He's not a politician. He can do whatever he wants. Yet, he's gone full derp conservative on everything. And, I mean, everything.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman
        Dont get too excited about Hatch Scooby:

"Some of you may have loved it. If you do, you are one of the stupidest, dumbass people I've ever met," Hatch added. "There are a lot of them up there on Capitol Hill from time to time."
        He may be a worse human being than Trump.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

REI stops sales of Vista (Camelbak, Giro, Bell, Bushnell, and a few others) over their stance on AR15s and a PAC that supports politicians who want to stop protecting public lands.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...oor/388101002/
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
            GA lawmakers take their punitive action against the states largest employer, only really hurting themselves.

Recind $50mm jet fuel tax break.
            Governor still has to sign it?
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Police responding to shots fired at Central Michigan University

Edit: two shot, some reporting both are dead. Suspect at large.
              Last edited by dxmnkd316; 03-02-2018, 09:15 AM.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Four shot, two dead now at CMU.

Edit: I think it was only two shot, mixed up fourth floor of the dorms.
                Last edited by Spartanforlife4; 03-02-2018, 09:47 AM.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Suspect is a 19 year old black male. Rumor currently is that he shot his parents as they picked him up for spring break.
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Just read on Twitter that Borders bookstore will stop selling AR-15’s and guns to people under 21.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      Just read on Twitter that Borders bookstore will stop selling AR-15’s and guns to people under 21.
                      Are you trying to be funny here? You know Borders went out of business, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        Are you trying to be funny here? You know Borders went out of business, right?
                        It's not funny.

Comment

I mean, it kind of is but only because there are stores that I didn't even know sold firearms (Kroger anyone?) that is coming out saying the same thing.
                          Code:

Comment

(I think he meant this Borders: http://www.borderssportinggoods.com/)

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              (I think he meant this Borders: http://www.borderssportinggoods.com/)
                              He specifically stated "bookstore".

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                He specifically stated "bookstore".
                                Ah I see. Maybe he saw a tweet and didn't know which Borders it was. You know what, I dunno.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X