• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Guns, Guns, And More Guns

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Stop before mookie picks this up...
    We lost mook way back at "Mrs. Povich."
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      We lost mook at "Mrs. Povich."
      Connie the hottie!!
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Connie the hottie!!
        See. What'd I tell ya ...
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          Carrie was bullied, or no? Did those kids ask for it?
          Change the subject more.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Dr. Mrs. is p-ssed there are no Guams.
            Guams are only lightly topped, so as to not tip over and sink.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              Guams are only lightly topped, so as to not tip over and sink.
              Guams are not for dunking.
              Last edited by The Sicatoka; 03-30-2018, 02:01 PM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                Sincerely, I love that clip so much. It's been worth more laughs than I can recount.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Maybe David Hogg would feel more comfortable taking on this kid instead of chickening out on the kid's ol' man: https://www.infowars.com/why-are-you...-gun-activist/

Comment

Youtube is a private business that can do whatever it wants. What are you a communist?

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Maybe David Hogg would feel more comfortable taking on this kid instead of chickening out on the kid's ol' man: https://www.infowars.com/why-are-you...-gun-activist/
                      Maybe you should remove your head from the collective asses of the Jones family.
                      No one going after these students is in the right...just on the right.
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Ted Nugent can go fvck himself with one of his guitars. These comments are off the charts, even for him. I wonder if it is time to toss my collection of 70s Motor City Madman stuff in the dumpster... It's probably time for him to take his place atop the ash heap of history.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                            Ted Nugent can go fvck himself with one of his guitars. These comments are off the charts, even for him. I wonder if it is time to toss my collection of 70s Motor City Madman stuff in the dumpster... It's probably time for him to take his place atop the ash heap of history.
                            Honest question: do you avoid Tom Cruise movies because of his scientology following? Or not listen to (insert artist) because of their political views?

There are many actors/actresses/artists I don't agree with, but that is their personal side. They still may make or be part of a very entertaining product, you know?
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Funny thing is, Ted Nugent would cower in fear and crap his pants if he was ever in a situation where bullets were flying around him.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                Funny thing is, Ted Nugent would cower in fear and crap his pants if he was ever in a situation where bullets were flying around him.
                                I really think he'd be shooting back. He's nuts.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X