Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

No hockey (of the college kind) for me this weekend. Taking my niece out tonight for her birthday. She was covering one of the high school tournament games this afternoon so I met her at the rink. Turns out the game after the one she was there to cover was my high school! So we stayed for the first period. And naturally my team played poorly and they wound up losing 3-2, other team scored with 23 seconds to go. D’oh! So, *HT for me. And it’s not even 7pm.

Comment

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Afternoon, Lodge. Lotsa hockey for me; Gopher Ladies have a free stream currently going on, and Men play in about 10 minutes, but I have to listen to the radio for that.

Stopped by the corner store today for a one and done, one of the owners was there. Flipped him a ten to pay for the beer (it was $4.50), and got ten back. Um..........dude. Flipped him back a fiver for tip.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Just gonna saddle up to the FHT right now. Start pouring, folks. And don't stop until I forget about the last two weeks. JFC.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

HHT!

a
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Just gonna saddle up to the FHT right now. Start pouring, folks. And don't stop until I forget about the last two weeks. JFC.
            Keep pouring.

Comment

HHT!

Sweep!

#YaleBeaten!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
              Northeast Regional:
              West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

HHT!

a

Comment

First to the Lodge Country Club this year. I will air the place out and stock up on Chocolate Milk for when you all join me.

Comment

HHT. Man. What a year so far. Really hope to finally sit at the HHT during the NCAA Tournament.
                    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

::sits, sipping chocolate milk, feeling lonely::

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Well, they do say the toughest game to win is the one to end another's season. HHT. Heaven forbid this team prolongs the inevitable.

Comment

sigh.

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                            Well, they do say the toughest game to win is the one to end another's season. HHT. Heaven forbid this team prolongs the inevitable.
                            Maybe we both will win.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              $20M from Mr Mike Pence. (And he wrote that the Honorable president Donald Trump will deliver it personally.). The total is now $329.101M.

It's really hard to believe than anyone believes this nonsense.
                              No amount mentioned from McKenney, Brittney. The total is still $329.101M.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

Long time no post. Not much new.
                                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Working...
                                X