Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    GPL is not gopher year.
    D'okay.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Good morning to tLodge!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
      Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Morning. Late night, friend in need (nothing dire). Gonna be a long day tomorrow.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
          Good Night, Hoven!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

S'upp y'all
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Long day yesterday, so working from home today. It’s sunny now, but freezing. Expecting snow and rain later today. It’s also Good Friday. Not sure how the weather will affect the procession outside the church. I’m hoping it will all be over at that time. Strict fast day today and I’m already crabby so it’s probably a good thing I’m not going to the office today.

Watched some of the games last night. Went to bed after the second period of the Michigan-Notre Dame game so just saw the outcome. Sorry wT!! Someone at work asked me who I thought would take it all and I begrudgingly said Notre Dame, so when you guys went up 2-0, I was thinking my Opposite Girl powers were working for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                D'okay.
                It’s not. It’s a fan site hat. Wear the M
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Some up at the heartbroken hockey table. Thought we had a good chance to beat Notre Dame. Trying to recover from the loss, but still impressed with this team and how far they got. Mid season I didn't think we'd make the tourney, so I'm happy with a Frozen Four appearance for Mel's first year as head coach.

Question: If you're playing with house money, why does the loss still hurt?
                  Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                  wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                  7 B1G
                  7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                  6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                  5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                  5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                  2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                  2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Was planning on my AIC jersey on Sat, but got a text saying Canisius and AIC were spotted tonight, so that plan is out. Oh well.
                    A guy I met at the Final Five years ago, and who used to come with his dad every year, was wearing his AIC jersey last night.

I mentioned I’d likely be heading down to ASU next year for the tournament they’re hosting after Christmas, and he said ASU is the only D1 Jersey he doesn’t own.

Story of how we got to know him is part of why I love college hockey. My dad and I also have been going to conference tournaments since 1999. We would see these two every year at the Final Five, and then at the Frozen Four when we attended — they never missed.

A couple years ago, we got word his dad wasn’t doing well, and sure enough he passed away not long after. His son still attends the NCHC Frozen Faceoff and the Frozen Four, and he still buys a seat for his dad.
                    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      I have six different Gopher jerseys, but I'll probably end up wearing my Cat Saturday Mavericks jersey.
                      Excellent choice.

Mornin’ y’all.

Ran into goldy last night, as well as melmac, it was good to see both of you.

Pretty exhausted this morning.. didn’t want to burn a day of PTO as I’ve got a lot going on travel wise this year.. dumb move. Made it home around 1am.
                      AF 99

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Morning. Late night, friend in need (nothing dire). Gonna be a long day tomorrow.
                        Kudos to you for being there for your friend!
                        AF 99

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                          Some up at the heartbroken hockey table. Thought we had a good chance to beat Notre Dame. Trying to recover from the loss, but still impressed with this team and how far they got. Mid season I didn't think we'd make the tourney, so I'm happy with a Frozen Four appearance for Mel's first year as head coach.

Question: If you're playing with house money, why does the loss still hurt?
                          I’ll set up some time with you and share my wisdom on this.

Comment

Morning, Lodge. It's windy as hell out right now, and it looks nicer than it probably is as far as temp. At least it's sunny out.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Morning, Lodge. It's windy as hell out right now, and it looks nicer than it probably is as far as temp. At least it's sunny out.
                              It's the perfect day for a 20F baseball game.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

There were two models in kimonos being photographed by the cherry blossoms this morning. (Actually they changed costumes several times as I circled a 3+ miles loop five times.) I also wondered why one was a blonde.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X