Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Snow stopped, sun is out!
    Scarlet,

Did you get my email last week?
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Good morning to tLodge!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
      Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s'upp y'all
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Chilly! I am ready for a little Spring to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              Scarlet,

Did you get my email last week?
              I did, and I keep meaning to forward to Rogie as he usually has all the info on that. He told me we were getting a grad transfer from Brown. I will send to him to see what he's heard.

Greeting all. Sunny today. Rains-a-comin'. I feel off. Not sure what it is. May need to try and make a doctor's appointment for next week.

Comment

Mornin’ y’all. Lots of heavy, wet snow here on April 3rd.

My allergies have kicked in badly the last couple weeks — both eyes swollen and red this morning — the start to a Scarlet Tuesday.
                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

I did, and I keep meaning to forward to Rogie as he usually has all the info on that. He told me we were getting a grad transfer from Brown. I will send to him to see what he's heard.

Greeting all. Sunny today. Rains-a-comin'. I feel off. Not sure what it is. May need to try and make a doctor's appointment for next week.
                  I had forgotten whom you asked before.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                    Mornin’ y’all. Lots of heavy, wet snow here on April 3rd.

My allergies have kicked in badly the last couple weeks — both eyes swollen and red this morning — the start to a Scarlet Tuesday.
                    It's a whack to the nards, getting snowed upon all the while suffering from seasonal allergies. It's either one or the other, not both, dang nabbit!
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      It's a whack to the nards, getting snowed upon all the while suffering from seasonal allergies. It's either one or the other, not both, dang nabbit!
                      I couldn’t agree more.

Not to mention, those without allergies don’t understand how you can have allergy symptoms while it’s still cold out.
                      AF 99

Comment

I had forgotten whom you asked before.
                        Heard back. He's coming.

Comment

Heard back. He's coming.
                          Thanks.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I received $25M from Gov. Mr.Godwin Emefiele of the Central Bank of Nigeria. The total is now $418,638,391.88.
                            I received a message from Mrs. MARIA Bob. The amount of money wasn't specified, so I am assuming it is the average amount I have gotten to date. The total is now $428,152,900.79.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Bring your coats for the F4. 10 is the low tonight. Not looking better from what I heard this afternoon. Highs in the upper 20s, low 30s. And rain/snow mix on Thu. Whee.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                Bring your coats for the F4. 10 is the low tonight. Not looking better from what I heard this afternoon. Highs in the upper 20s, low 30s. And rain/snow mix on Thu. Whee.
                                It’s nasty out right now. Snow blowing everywhere and 7 here. Seems like it’s a Hanuary storm right now.
                                AF 99

Comment

Working...
                                X