Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Good Morning, MEUSA!
    Good Morning, HP1015!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Morning, Lodge. FredTard is back on the D1 side. Looks like I'll be avoiding that side for a while.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        The people we now refer to as Scottish came from Ireland.

Okay, that probably doesn't explain it. But it is true!
        That had to have been a helluva long time ago. Roman empire timeframe or earlier, I'm guessing.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          That had to have been a helluva long time ago. Roman empire timeframe or earlier, I'm guessing.
          And what have the Romans ever done for us!?
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
            And what have the Romans ever done for us!?
            They made it so we can correctly number Super Bowls. That's about it.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Rocky V plus Rocky III equals Rocky VIII
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Mornin’ y’all.

Allergies are starting to kick in. Spring is trying to get here.
                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  Not sure when it started, but the Picts were still wandering around the highlands when the Romans left. Then the Britons, Celts, and Vikings did a number six on them.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

New Fridge and microwave are already installed. They are working on the Dishwasher. Then I have to reconstitute the kitchen.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      Good Morning Lodge!

New Fridge and microwave are already installed. They are working on the Dishwasher. Then I have to reconstitute the kitchen.
                      Progress! Are you documenting all of this?

Greetings Lodge. In the office and not in a Juror's Room. Today is a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        Progress! Are you documenting all of this?

Greetings Lodge. In the office and not in a Juror's Room. Today is a good day.
                        Well, that is separate from the pipe thingy. Just found out the stove was possible from a power surge happening after when we lost power for 3 days. Oh joy! Have to do something about that but have been swamped with work.

Comment

Not sure when it started, but the Picts were still wandering around the highlands when the Romans left. Then the Britons, Celts, and Vikings did a number six on them.
                          And I'm sure that the modern day Scottish people are some blend of all of those cultures, born of the time shortly after the Romans evacuated the British Isles.

I have always been interested in history, but Dan Carlin has really gotten me more interested in this period of history, specifically, Roman Empire, and shortly after, and specifically, the other peoples, like the Gauls, Celts, Germanic, etc. that the Romans were fighting. He has several awesome HH podcasts on these topics, including Thor's Angels, and Celtic Holocaust.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

"Number 6"? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one...
                            I was told there would be no math...

Comment

• Originally posted by melmac View Post
                              "Number 6"? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one...
                              Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a-whoppin' and a-whumpin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the womenfolks, of course.
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                                Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a-whoppin' and a-whumpin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the womenfolks, of course.
                                Surely you can't be serious?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                                And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                                Twenty red lights in his honor
                                Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Working...
                                X