Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

s'upp y'all
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Good morning to tLodge!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
      Northeast Regional:
      West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Mornin’ y’all.

Our crosstown rival plays for a trip to the State Tournament today. Most of you know, but living out that dream is the pinnacle of high school sports here.

Anyways, our youth hockey model here is unique in the fact that the kids play wth each other through their 9th grade years. Then they’re split for high school. So many of us involved, even though we coach one of the high schools, have coached, built relationships, etc. with the majority of the kids who play at both schools.

In this day and age, and sadly to no one’s surprise, many people are hopeful they lose.. I personally hope they get the job done.. hell yeah I wish it were us playing tonight, but we are not, so why would we want another community represented at State? Shouldn’t we be rooting for these kids to get the job done, the same kids who have played with ours from ages 5-14/15?

There’s so much wrong with youth sports nowadays, and this seems so trivial, but unless I’m crazy, add this to the list.
          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

not really. My oven/stove just went kaput. Suck! Now I get to have new floors, new walls, new ceiling paint and new appliance. Argh

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              Good Morning Lodge!

not really. My oven/stove just went kaput. Suck! Now I get to have new floors, new walls, new ceiling paint and new appliance. Argh
              When it rains....

How is everything coming along with the other stuff?

Having a good day. We had Company Top Guy do a webcast yesterday for all employees with 2017 results, found out our bonus plan percentage. Many catastrophes in 2017, didn't think we would get much of anything. But I was pleasantly surprised this morning. Also found out my merit increase. Much better than I anticipated. So I called a plumber today to see about replacing my hot water heater and will also buy a new washer/dryer.

Comment

Had to get an Ipad today for the farm. A new crop management program we're using is only available on Ipad, not on a normal tablet. I am trying to figure it out, but this thing is impossible to get to work right. Sounds like Shirtless Guy is going to help me figure it out this weekend. What a pain in the ***. At least once it is setup it should be able to just be left mounted in the tractor/sprayer/combine most of the year, and the app should just do its thing.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  When it rains....

How is everything coming along with the other stuff?

Having a good day. We had Company Top Guy do a webcast yesterday for all employees with 2017 results, found out our bonus plan percentage. Many catastrophes in 2017, didn't think we would get much of anything. But I was pleasantly surprised this morning. Also found out my merit increase. Much better than I anticipated. So I called a plumber today to see about replacing my hot water heater and will also buy a new washer/dryer.
                  No bid forthcoming from the guy who was here first. He said it would be here last week. NOT happy. The other guy got a bid in 3 days after he was here. mr les keeps saying give him more time. I think if he can't be timely with a bid then I don't trust him for anything else. Meanwhile I went out and got appliances (3 hours of my life I can't get back) came home and had to do this online Harassment course. FIrst I can't get on because their Temp password system is messed. 40 min of toodling with their IT guy who had a personality of a dead fish before I could get on. Someone was paid to stretch a 10 minute thing into >1h even tho I clicked thru most things. I am so cranky I could do bodily harm to anyone who gets too close.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    No bid forthcoming from the guy who was here first. He said it would be here last week. NOT happy. The other guy got a bid in 3 days after he was here. mr les keeps saying give him more time. I think if he can't be timely with a bid then I don't trust him for anything else. Meanwhile I went out and got appliances (3 hours of my life I can't get back) came home and had to do this online Harassment course. FIrst I can't get on because their Temp password system is messed. 40 min of toodling with their IT guy who had a personality of a dead fish before I could get on. Someone was paid to stretch a 10 minute thing into >1h even tho I clicked thru most things. I am so cranky I could do bodily harm to anyone who gets too close.
                    I hate those stupid online courses.

What are you waiting for a bid on? A contractor? Or are you having multiple things done? I called a plumber today as I want an estimate to replace my hot water heater. Didn't call me back. Could be he was working all day. Will have to call again tomorrow. I'm working from home Friday and taking Monday off, so I'll be home during the day and he can come over at that time. Home repair is not fun. I hope things take a turn for the better for you, les!

Comment

What are you waiting for a bid on? A contractor? Or are you having multiple things done? I called a plumber today as I want an estimate to replace my hot water heater. Didn't call me back. Could be he was working all day. Will have to call again tomorrow. I'm working from home Friday and taking Monday off, so I'll be home during the day and he can come over at that time. Home repair is not fun. I hope things take a turn for the better for you, les!
                      I needed to replace my water heater last year. Got a quote. They wanted like $3000 for the job. I went to Menards, bought a water heater for $350, brought it home and installed it. Super easy.

Figures. I can install a water heater in about 20 minutes, with no issues at all, but I can't figure out how to move an icon on an Ipad.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

The repair/replace stuff. Plumbing is all fixed. We currently have no ceiling or walls in most of the hall, missing parts of walls and no flooring in the DR, TH ekitchen floor is part of hall so that needs to be changed out. Basement was finished. it has no ceiling, no flooring, pieces of walls missing. Thank Gof after tomorrow I am on break.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                          I needed to replace my water heater last year. Got a quote. They wanted like $3000 for the job. I went to Menards, bought a water heater for $350, brought it home and installed it. Super easy.

Figures. I can install a water heater in about 20 minutes, with no issues at all, but I can't figure out how to move an icon on an Ipad.
                          Because Apple stuff sucks. I legit tried to operate an iMac a couple times, and it was pure hassle. I kinda sorta figured it out, but it was still a PITA. I'm not paying that much extra to make it more difficult to operate things.

Evenin', Lodge. So, certain passwords have to be reset at work every couple months. I had to reset mine last Thu, before taking some days off, returning today. 8 characters long, along with a whole bunch of other rules (has to have a number, can't be remotely similar to past passwords, etc). Well, I forgot what I had entered. 20 minutes with Systems Experts, and finally got to start working. Rather dead, considering it's end of month, which was odd. Guessing the nice weather is affecting things: in general, the nicer the weather, the slower work is.

Why? Because if there's a storm, or extreme temperatures, stuff breaks or is needed ASAP (like ice melt after a storm like Saturday). By my guesstimation, we probably moved about 300 boxes of ice melt on Mon-Tue....
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

s'upp y'all
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                              Northeast Regional:
                              West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Morning, peeps.

Comment

Working...
                                X