Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I might show up for some F4 stuff, but gonna take some convincing. So pi*ed right now. 95%+ as of TONIGHT to make the tourney. And now? Nope. Should be a shoo-in every f*ing year. And this happens. *************************************** The ACLU would hear my uncensored statements and say "Yeah, can't defend that."
    Blame it on tRump. He saw that the Gophers are the only B1G hockey school whose state didn't vote for him.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      Blame it on tRump. He saw that the Gophers are the only B1G hockey school whose state didn't vote for him.
      Now that’s a fun conspiracy theory to ponder...
      I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
        Now that’s a fun conspiracy theory to ponder...
        mookie is sad that he won't see the kiddies at the f4 this year
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Gotta leave Marquette early enough to get to good cell coverage before the selection show starts.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

:Peers into the HHT lounge and sees the wreckage from glorious celebration.:
            :slinks back to the CC:

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Afternoon Lodge. It's COLD!!!

Just got home from a show from the Boston Gay Men's Chorus. It was all ABBA music. Love, love, loved it!! Sang my way all the way through it. Pulled out my ABBA Gold CD and played it in my car all the way home. I'm in such a good mood! Between that show and BU winning last night...one of the better weekends I've had in some time.

And while I absolutely hate making any future assumptions, now there is a somewhat OK chance BU makes it to St. Paul. I usually go every year with friends. They chose not to go this year. We all talked about it back in October when the NCAA was selling tickets. Back in October, BU was ranked #2 in the country. I'm thinking, well, I'll still go if the season goes as it should. My BU peeps will be there, plus I know so many of you all. Then, I find out this huge conference we exhibit at every April moved up the conference by a week. This year it's April 5. I actually mentioned back in October that there's a chance I might not be able to be there. Then....BU starts playing poorly, dropping out of the top 20. Figured OK, I don't have to go now, good thing since I'm planning this conference.

So now what? I know there's a high probability BU's season will be over late afternoon on Saturday. Or early Sunday evening. But now there is that chance, that ever so slight chance, my team is going. I just put in my ticket order for this weekend, and also for the Frozen Four. I'm fortunate right now that I'm not going to care about airfare. My concern is this conference. I am going to have to talk to a couple of the people on the planning team this week. I'm nervous about doing it because I feel doing that will automatically mean BU loses, but I have to prepare. Anyone of you Minnesota peeps wanna put me up for a couple of nights??

First. World. Problems.

Comment

If I had a 2 bedroom, I'd have been happy to put you up. Unfortunately, not an option. I really hope you make it, though. Been too long.

Niece's bday party today, it was a'ight. It was held at my bro's in-laws (I guess they are still his in-laws? I don't know the protocol for a widower). Apparently my stories about CO Springs carried over to my parents, as they chose there for their yearly vacation. They previously traveled to Houghton/etc on my advice (summer of course).

Had a nice bottle-share at the corner store today, quite a variety of stuff to sample, everything from a farmhouse saison to NE IPA, to a coconut milk stout. It's a nice tradition that we've honed since last summer (3rd Sunday of every month at this point).
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Hi everyone. Feeling great today!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  If Minnesota beats Duluth early in the season, they are a two seed.
                  Unbelievable. UMD wins by .0001 in the PairWise. I am a happy man and will be going to Sioux Falls on Friday.
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

s'upp y'all

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    Afternoon Lodge. It's COLD!!!

Just got home from a show from the Boston Gay Men's Chorus. It was all ABBA music. Love, love, loved it!! Sang my way all the way through it. Pulled out my ABBA Gold CD and played it in my car all the way home. I'm in such a good mood! Between that show and BU winning last night...one of the better weekends I've had in some time.

And while I absolutely hate making any future assumptions, now there is a somewhat OK chance BU makes it to St. Paul. I usually go every year with friends. They chose not to go this year. We all talked about it back in October when the NCAA was selling tickets. Back in October, BU was ranked #2 in the country. I'm thinking, well, I'll still go if the season goes as it should. My BU peeps will be there, plus I know so many of you all. Then, I find out this huge conference we exhibit at every April moved up the conference by a week. This year it's April 5. I actually mentioned back in October that there's a chance I might not be able to be there. Then....BU starts playing poorly, dropping out of the top 20. Figured OK, I don't have to go now, good thing since I'm planning this conference.

So now what? I know there's a high probability BU's season will be over late afternoon on Saturday. Or early Sunday evening. But now there is that chance, that ever so slight chance, my team is going. I just put in my ticket order for this weekend, and also for the Frozen Four. I'm fortunate right now that I'm not going to care about airfare. My concern is this conference. I am going to have to talk to a couple of the people on the planning team this week. I'm nervous about doing it because I feel doing that will automatically mean BU loses, but I have to prepare. Anyone of you Minnesota peeps wanna put me up for a couple of nights??

First. World. Problems.
                    opposite girl starts strong right outta the box!!!!

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                      Northeast Regional:
                      West Regional: 2015, 2021
                      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Oops, forgot to sign in.

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

12 pages and counting of spam in the Café.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

What the ever loving h-e-double hockey sticks is going on? Apparently Board is sleeping in today. What a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              What the ever loving h-e-double hockey sticks is going on? Apparently Board is sleeping in today. What a mess.
                              It looks like someone did wake up.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

new website must have up to date security

Comment

Working...
                                X