Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

We're going to burn this city to the ****ing ground!!!!!! Woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Do NOT poke the bear tonight. Just saying. I will f*ing cut you.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I might show up for some F4 stuff, but gonna take some convincing. So pi*ed right now. 95%+ as of TONIGHT to make the tourney. And now? Nope. Should be a shoo-in every f*ing year. And this happens. *************************************** The ACLU would hear my uncensored statements and say "Yeah, can't defend that."
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Dancin'
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            Dancin'
            ME TOO!!!!! Ahhhhhh! HHT! Martinis for everyone!! I cannot believe that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              ME TOO!!!!! Ahhhhhh! HHT! Martinis for everyone!! I cannot believe that happened.
              Ahhhhhhh Mahtinis!!!!! Yay!

RIP - Kirby

Comment

s'upp y'all

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                Mookie should be happy, it appears that USCHO has been invaded by Asians.
                no pix though
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  If Minnesota beats Duluth early in the season, they are a two seed.
                  iffs and butts

Comment

Hehe, we be in.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      I might show up for some F4 stuff, but gonna take some convincing. So pi*ed right now. 95%+ as of TONIGHT to make the tourney. And now? Nope. Should be a shoo-in every f*ing year. And this happens. *************************************** The ACLU would hear my uncensored statements and say "Yeah, can't defend that."
                      The F4 is a good time whether your team is there or not...
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

word

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          petition to move back to the wcha!!! that would be your shoo-in

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            Agreed. I absolutely loved Tampa even though BU wasn't there. We had a blast. Same with Denver.
                            Though D.C. was pretty great too.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                              This.

The Gophers just weren't good enough this year. I can't honestly say they deserved to get in. Should they as a program be a contender every year? Of course. But this sort of thing happens when you completely blow it down the stretch run.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X