Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I hope you both get hit by a bus
    Replace with car, and I literally have been there and done that at the last St Paul F4.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      U need my digits, gurl????
      You know it! I don't think we're friends on the 'book either.
      Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      I totes didn't see that coming. Thought he considered you a thot, totes ratchet. I think you're adorbs.
      BB_dl is indeed adorbs -- though I haven't seen him in 9 years...and we're both married now
      HEY!
      Replace with car, and I literally have been there and done that at the last St Paul F4.
      I guess we need to up the ante this time...

Comment

• Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
        Will that be the best way to keep up with peeps? Other than Travail on Wednesday night, we have no plans.
        Please please please look both ways before letting go of Brent’s hand when he tries to cross a street!!!

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
          You know it! I don't think we're friends on the 'book either.

BB_dl is indeed adorbs -- though I haven't seen him in 9 years...and we're both married now

HEY!

I guess we need to up the ante this time...
          Hey what? I was referring to bbdl and Brent.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            Please please please look both ways before letting go of Brent’s hand when he tries to cross a street!!!
            Tcbg is a pretty generous husband, but I don't think we'll love it if I'm holding Brent's hand when we're walking down the street.
            Hey what? I was referring to bbdl and Brent.
            Oh, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
              Tcbg is a pretty generous husband, but I don't think we'll love it if I'm holding Brent's hand when we're walking down the street.

Oh, sorry.
              I'll hold his hand, too, if it helps.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Crazy bots taking over D1 all of a sudden.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  I'll hold his hand, too, if it helps.
                  qft
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                    Northeast Regional:
                    West Regional: 2015, 2021
                    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Seconded...
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
                        Good Morning, MNS!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Mookie should be happy, it appears that USCHO has been invaded by Asians.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            Mookie should be happy, it appears that USCHO has been invaded by Asians.
                            Dammit, Kim!

Slainte, all!!!!!

Comment

Good morning Lodge. USCHO needs to get its **** together. These Asian thread creating bots are out of control this morning.

Hoping to get a small table and chair set that went on sale last Sunday. First chance to get to the store. It’s for my balcony. Given that I currently have my heat on, and that it will be 8 degrees tomorrow morning, I suppose it could wait. Looks like the storm we are supposed to get next week will now just give us a glancing blow. I hope. It could change.

Comment

I totes didn't see that coming. Thought he considered you a thot, totes ratchet. I think you're adorbs.

This made my head hurt a bit.

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                Good morning Lodge. USCHO needs to get its **** together. These Asian thread creating bots are out of control this morning.

Hoping to get a small table and chair set that went on sale last Sunday. First chance to get to the store. It’s for my balcony. Given that I currently have my heat on, and that it will be 8 degrees tomorrow morning, I suppose it could wait. Looks like the storm we are supposed to get next week will now just give us a glancing blow. I hope. It could change.
                                me too

Good Morning Lodge!

Scarlet I thing BC is out. I am sooooo sad (sarcasm meter high!!) but PROVICID!1!!!1!!11!! is in. w00t!! Where is Jon? Viva l'alliance! It has been a really long time since mr has been home on this weekend. It is weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X