Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Evening, Lodge. Roads weren't great. Maggie did fine getting home. 15 minutes instead of 7-8 minutes, due to roads and not taking the highway. The school closings were ill-advised IMO as the snow didn't even start until about the end of the school day. Doesn't matter to me at all, except for some humor at the over-reaction of the schools.

Getting ready to ship ALL the ice melt out tomorrow. Some companies were smart and ordered a bunch today to actually have it for tomorrow. Probably shipped out a couple hundred boxes today.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Good morning to tLodge!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
      Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Some knock on ralph’s Door
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Settling into country club mode. It will be odd to have mr les home on a weekend night this early in the year

Comment

Mornin’ y’all.

It’s my Friday!
              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                No amount mentioned from McKenney, Brittney. The total is still $329.101M.
                $1.85M from Mr. Rex W. Tillerson (but I can only take out $3K/day). The total is now $330.951M.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

$1.85M from Mr. Rex W. Tillerson (but I can only take out $3K/day). The total is now $330.951M.
                  I am supposed to send 1450$ to an acquaintance who is stuck in the Philippines... $$ out, no money offered....

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    I am supposed to send 1450$ to an acquaintance who is stuck in the Philippines... $$ out, no money offered....
                    That's a first!!

Heading out in about an hour for an offsite meeting. Got roped into being a part of a new event. This is one where I am totally on my boss' side. Plans for this employee event had been in the works for some time and no mention of including our team, when this is exactly the kind of stuff we manage. She fought for us to be included and now we are a part of the team. I'm happy to be a part of it, just hope the delay in pulling us in will not result in me being able to plan what they want to do because we started too late.

Storm's a comin' tomorrow. Was hoping it would be early Wednesday and all day so we can work from home. Now it's not supposed to start till after 12 noon. Will probably come in and leave after lunch. Not sure how long it's going to last. Supposedly at some point Thursday morning. I also don't know how much snow we're getting. I've heard 6-8", 3-6" maybe all rain if storm moves one way, maybe a foot if it moves the other. Blah. les, I think you guys are getting close to a foot regardless.

Comment

The house is in the 12-18in color when mookie checked a couple hours ago.
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I will take that out of tomorrow's $3K.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

FYI, board reads its rep.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            That's a first!!

Heading out in about an hour for an offsite meeting. Got roped into being a part of a new event. This is one where I am totally on my boss' side. Plans for this employee event had been in the works for some time and no mention of including our team, when this is exactly the kind of stuff we manage. She fought for us to be included and now we are a part of the team. I'm happy to be a part of it, just hope the delay in pulling us in will not result in me being able to plan what they want to do because we started too late.

Storm's a comin' tomorrow. Was hoping it would be early Wednesday and all day so we can work from home. Now it's not supposed to start till after 12 noon. Will probably come in and leave after lunch. Not sure how long it's going to last. Supposedly at some point Thursday morning. I also don't know how much snow we're getting. I've heard 6-8", 3-6" maybe all rain if storm moves one way, maybe a foot if it moves the other. Blah. les, I think you guys are getting close to a foot regardless.
                            It keeps moving. Waiting for Scott K. to decide what he thinks. He is usually on the money.
                            I will take that out of tomorrow's $3K.

Comment

It keeps moving. Waiting for Scott K. to decide what he thinks. He is usually on the money.

I am starting to be concerned. The forecast here is getting lower and lower, just 0.1" of snow and 0.38" of rain, which probably means that it is time to buy bread, milk, and TP.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                FYI, board reads its rep.
                                Yes, they do.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X