Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Mornin' Lodge. Church today, then the corner store. Since my team sucks arse, and won't be playing today, I suppose I'll keep track of Scarlet's posts/etc and watch the Oscars. At the very least it will remind me to add whatever movies to my Netflix list that I don't already have.

And Scarlet, I find your takes interesting to begin with, when it comes to awards shows.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Mornin' Lodge. Church today, then the corner store. Since my team sucks arse, and won't be playing today, I suppose I'll keep track of Scarlet's posts/etc and watch the Oscars. At the very least it will remind me to add whatever movies to my Netflix list that I don't already have.

And Scarlet, I find your takes interesting to begin with, when it comes to awards shows.
      I find myself reading her posts on awards shows from time to time as well. Agreed.

Will be doing some prepping this afternoon for the State Tournament coming up Wednesday-Saturday. Excited for the week ahead!
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

This reminds me of a way, way back thread about the Dukes of Hazard movie, and how Jessica Simpson was no Daisy Duke. Or at least that's how I remember it, because Simpson was absolutely no Daisy Duke, and I still haven't watch the **** movie because of it. You may have even started that thread.

Now I'm gonna go watch the A-Team.

Comment

Originally posted by KC8NIY View Post
          This reminds me of a way, way back thread about the Dukes of Hazard movie, and how Jessica Simpson was no Daisy Duke. Or at least that's how I remember it, because Simpson was absolutely no Daisy Duke, and I still haven't watch the **** movie because of it. You may have even started that thread.

What's his name is no Mr. T.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
          Twenty red lights in his honor
          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by KC8NIY View Post

I refused to watch that sh*show that was the Dukes movie. The A-Team, however, was decent. I was doubtful, but they did it justice. Along those lines, the Footloose remake was one I forced myself to watch, I was that cynical, and that movie also surprised me. It was passable.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              I refused to watch that sh*show that was the Dukes movie. The A-Team, however, was decent. I was doubtful, but they did it justice. Along those lines, the Footloose remake was one I forced myself to watch, I was that cynical, and that movie also surprised me. It was passable.
              Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
              What's his name is no Mr. T.
              Mr. T. is irreplaceable. I'm watching the show, not the movie. In fact, CHiPs was the only one of those 80's remakes that I watched, and while I like Dax Shepard, the movie sucked and just reinforced why I never watched any of the others.

Oh, and get off my lawn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                Maybe we both will win.
                Meh. I didn't expect a win last night, I really don't tonight. Cornell would have a field day next weekend with our guys.

Comment

Afternoon Lodge peeps. It’s Oscars Day!! Going to a friend’s house tonight to watch the show. Actually, I’m planning to be there at 5pm to watch the start of the Red Carpet coverage. I may go a bit overboard on my Facebook page tonight to counteract a couple of Facebook friends who have already posted about NOT WATCHING BECAUSE of, well, political reasons. I told one of them to unfriend me because I’m looking forward to it, watching, and will be posting all night. Heh.

Looks like another nor’easter on Wednesday. Greeeeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    Afternoon Lodge peeps. It’s Oscars Day!! Going to a friend’s house tonight to watch the show. Actually, I’m planning to be there at 5pm to watch the start of the Red Carpet coverage. I may go a bit overboard on my Facebook page tonight to counteract a couple of Facebook friends who have already posted about NOT WATCHING BECAUSE of, well, political reasons. I told one of them to unfriend me because I’m looking forward to it, watching, and will be posting all night. Heh.

Looks like another nor’easter on Wednesday. Greeeeat.
                    The Oscars are to escape from politics. I agree with your moves.

Comment

I just don't care about the Oscars anymore. Don't care about the movies, don't care about the actors, don't like the politics...makes it pretty blah. That's fine though, plent6 other stuff to watch.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

*HT for the spring and summer
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s'upp y'all
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Evening y’all.
                            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

*HT, for another 7 months.

Comment

*HT, add another to the country club. Worst season by losses in program history. About sums it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X