Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Good Morning, Lodge!
    Originally posted by Skeeterman
    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      This made my head hurt a bit.

me too

Good Morning Lodge!

Scarlet I thing BC is out. I am sooooo sad (sarcasm meter high!!) but PROVICID!1!!!1!!11!! is in. w00t!! Where is Jon? Viva l'alliance! It has been a really long time since mr has been home on this weekend. It is weird.
      They’re not out, officially. A few things need to happen for them to get in. All doable, maybe not all the same day, but I’m not happy that BU didn’t end their season, as the game was billed. Apparently just a marketing ploy!

And Jon has been posting over in D1!

Man, it’s chilly out! Just went out to get that table and chairs. Yay! I love the Christmas Tree Shop. $39.99 for a bistro table and two chairs. Don’t you just love a bargain? And for those of you that don’t have a Christmas Tree Shop in your area, that’s their slogan.

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Good morning Lodge. USCHO needs to get its **** together. These Asian thread creating bots are out of control this morning.
        At least when I was here this morning they hadn't found the Poll forum.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

They’re not out, officially. A few things need to happen for them to get in. All doable, maybe not all the same day, but I’m not happy that BU didn’t end their season, as the game was billed. Apparently just a marketing ploy!

And Jon has been posting over in D1!

Man, it’s chilly out! Just went out to get that table and chairs. Yay! I love the Christmas Tree Shop. $39.99 for a bistro table and two chairs. Don’t you just love a bargain? And for those of you that don’t have a Christmas Tree Shop in your area, that’s their slogan.
          I thought they were out for sure.

Comment

Hopkins was cray cray today!

For real, the line at LTD was out the door all day, and probably 50ish people outside having brews. Word was that was the only place that COULD let people in, the other bars were at legal capacity. There are 4 other bars/restaurants on the main stretch. My buddy and I arrived JUST before the all-day rush and got good seats.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              I thought they were out for sure.
              North Dakota won so now they’re officially out.

Stressing out. Not sure what will happen. Too nervous to think about it. Send help!!

Comment

North Dakota won so now they’re officially out.

Stressing out. Not sure what will happen. Too nervous to think about it. Send help!!
                I must stop reading the newest messages first. This made zero sense without the other message since this sounds like ND is out because they won. Then again, maybe this was Shirtless's tourney.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

VICTORY ROYALE! BACK TO BACK WCHA CHAMPS! a

ALMIGHTY SOUND EFFECTS LADY, DO YOUR THING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D61z8Mirfss
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Sigh.
                    sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
                    streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
                    TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

And MN doesn't know if they are in or out right now. Either way, we should not be in this position, so FHT for me.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                        VICTORY ROYALE! BACK TO BACK WCHA CHAMPS! a

ALMIGHTY SOUND EFFECTS LADY, DO YOUR THING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D61z8Mirfss
                        Tournament champions.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          And MN doesn't know if they are in or out right now. Either way, we should not be in this position, so FHT for me.
                          Besides the obvious of winning more games, I look at the series at Michigan. Don’t blow those leads, and we’re not having this discussion...

And the hubster will be cracking his victory beer shortly, I imagine. Jerk...
                          I was told there would be no math...

Comment

If Minnesota beats Duluth early in the season, they are a two seed.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Tournament champions.
                              Picky, picky, picky.
                              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
                                Besides the obvious of winning more games, I look at the series at Michigan. Don’t blow those leads, and we’re not having this discussion...

And the hubster will be cracking his victory beer shortly, I imagine. Jerk...
                                Well, because of the day, feeling okay right now, hockey be dammed. This town is painted red, pardon the reference. My buddy and I had a grand time in the process.

Comment

Working...
                                X