Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Good Morning Lodge!
    Is it Friday night yet?

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Hey there Lodge peeps. Slow news day???

So, in my 1:1 with my boss, she told me that, in confidence, that my two teammates are both pregnant and are both due within two weeks of each other in September. Waiting to see how long it will take either of them to tell me personally. It will mean that, unless we bring another person on the team, it will be just me for the last 3-4 months of the year. Our other team member who is currently on maternity leave is most likely not returning. I'm planning my annual trek to the west coast for the Emmy Awards in September and was thinking of heading to Ireland in November to catch BU play in the tournament. I'm not giving up my Emmys trip (though I may not go as long) but now I'm not sure about being able to go to Ireland.

Comment

If they're not due until late September, then they're still in the first trimester, and therefore worried about miscarriage. So it makes sense that you wouldn't have been told yet. Your boss must have only just recently learned of their pregnancies.

I'm heading to the Walk off the Earth concert tonight. Should be fun. The venue, The Myth, is just a mass of people on a concrete floor with tile, so I'm expecting good and sore legs tomorrow morning. It should be a fun show. I hope it's a fun show. They were in town last year for the Basilica Block Party, but I couldn't attend due to too much other stuff going on then.

Management announced that my area is getting reorganized. My job is safe, so that's good. We're changing my group's name Business Solutions Services. That's right, I'm now a BS Service.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Hi from SNA. I was in the Monrovia/Arcadia area the past few days, which is close to Santa Anita racetrack so most all the restaurants are horse race themed. I ate in the bar of a place called The Derby earlier this week, what cool place! Dates to 1922 and the have amazing racing memorabillia, place is like a museum. Food was great ,too. 😎

For those keeping score I had two Seabiscuits and a steak sandwich. 🥃🥃🥩

http://www.thederbyarcadia.com/

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
          Twenty red lights in his honor
          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
            Hi from SNA. I was in the Monrovia/Arcadia area the past few days, which is close to Santa Anita racetrack so most all the restaurants are horse race themed. I ate in the bar of a place called The Derby earlier this week, what cool place! Dates to 1922 and the have amazing racing memorabillia, place is like a museum. Food was great ,too. ��

For those keeping score I had two Seabiscuits and a steak sandwich. ������

http://www.thederbyarcadia.com/
            I read that link as the bradycardia. I think I need to do something besides prep and correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              Lil was still lil then!
              Oh my goodness, how old now? He's not graduated yet right???

EDIT I liked at some of my old posts and it seems that perhaps he graduated quite some time ago
              Last edited by hockeybando; 03-15-2018, 06:57 PM.
              sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
              streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
              TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

Got. Tickets.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  Got. Tickets.
                  To?

I always knew you were a big Florida Georgia Line fan
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Got. Tickets.
                    I want to hear you yell something completely obscene so we can hear it on air.
                    I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
                      I want to hear you yell something completely obscene so we can hear it on air.
                      Will try.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        To?

I always knew you were a big Florida Georgia Line fan
                        To the 1 game that matter this weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

To the 1 game that matter this weekend.
                          You’re going to Marquette, huh?
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            You’re going to Marquette, huh?
                            Yup. Shirtless and I finally found tickets today.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by hockeybando View Post
                              Oh my goodness, how old now? He's not graduated yet right???

EDIT I liked at some of my old posts and it seems that perhaps he graduated quite some time ago
                              Graduating college in May

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                                Graduating college in May
                                Holy bananas.
                                sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
                                streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
                                TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

Working...
                                X