Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Still here at the hospital. No beds at the Inn, so he’s still in the ER. Waiting on results from his Echo and then for the cardiologist to show up.

I’m supposed to leave for San Antonio tomorrow morning. My SIL told me to go and not worry. I wish I knew how long this will take today. I checked my hotel confirmation and they have me arriving Sunday. Working with the meeting planner who telling me she can’t help me, I should call the hotel directly. I told her I was dealing with a family emergency and couldn’t call. She’s working on that.

THEN, my phone died. Like, nothing. My niece got her charger, still nothing. I do not need a dead phone now. Jeez.
    Thinking of you guys!
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Update....

First thing, phone somehow is fixed. Good.

Second, canceled my trip.

Third, dad is home. But we’re very close to bringing him back. He’s not able to walk. He was doing good in the hospital, nurses got him up to walk with a walker. He was fine. However, never saw a doctor. Nursing shift change, asked the new one what the issue was. We were waiting for a hospitalist to come see him. She never did. Nurse contacted her to review his stats, she gave the Ok to discharge. Otherwise we might still be there waiting.

We had a hard time getting him in the car. My parents park in an underground garage. I ran up to their place to get the walker. He could hardly walk. My mom and I almost couldn’t do it. I think he got so worked up over it. He just could not use the walker and his legs started to buckle again. He’s sitting now, eating ice cream and watching the Red Sox. Trying to determine if we bring him back tonight. We’re going to have to call 911 again. I’m hoping he will be ok staying here and can sleep in his own bed tonight. See how he feels in the morning. We’re all pretty tired. If we go back to the ER he’ll probably be stuck on a gurney again in the hall. Not sure when he’d see a doctor. Gonna be a long night.

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Yikes. Not sounding like fun! Hope things are better in the AM.

Comment

Windy as hell here. Had rain, hail, rain, hail, and now a mix.

No idea what to wake up to in the morning. Week ended on a high note, a standard 8 hour day, and Mr Armadillo woke up this morning. Good sign.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Thoughts and prayers for Scarlet and family, as well as armadillo and that crew.

Wind is HOWLING right now. We have a mix as well, and I believe we're starting to see the turn, which could be nasty. Interested to see what thing look like tomorrow morning and through the day tomorrow. Hoping minimal ice to avoid power line and tree damage.
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
              Thoughts and prayers for Scarlet and family, as well as armadillo and that crew.

Wind is HOWLING right now. We have a mix as well, and I believe we're starting to see the turn, which could be nasty. Interested to see what thing look like tomorrow morning and through the day tomorrow. Hoping minimal ice to avoid power line and tree damage.
              My patio is pretty much glare ice. I know it's worse down south.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                Northeast Regional:
                West Regional: 2015, 2021
                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

Heading to NYC in a few hours.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s’upp y’all

Ralph be heading to queens to get a Chinese massage
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I'm still up because what the hell why not. Holding strong at 30°F but the out of control wind makes it feel like 10°F. Have about two inches of accumulation in NOMI (North Minneapolis) so far. Back to ice pellets falling now right at this moment. Love all the people here so I'll never leave, but holy crap this is some serious BS.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Good Morning Lodge! Supposed to be 70 then an ice storm all in the next 12 hours. Wheeeee!

Comment

Morning, Lodge. Maybe an inch or two of snow here, but all the wind. All of it. Annnnnnnnnnnnd just looked outside and the snow has started again. Don't know what the roads are like.

Comment

Geez the flakes here in Capital City are huge. Wear a helmet if you go outside huge.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                            Twenty red lights in his honor
                            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

At least bbdl is happy with the weather.
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

That makes two of us
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X