Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Still snowing.. 16” or so here.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Pushed the snow, but avoided plowing off the driveway, don't want to mess up the lawn now, when we're so close to being done.

Its snowed another 2 inches since I plowed, at 4:30.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Pushed the snow, but avoided plowing off the driveway, don't want to mess up the lawn now, when we're so close to being done.

Its snowed another 2 inches since I plowed, at 4:30.
        Still trickling snow here. It was really bad this afternoon for a couple hours, then it tapered off a bit.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Drove to St. Joe & back today and it was not too bad out there. There was brunch at St. Ben's for seniors and their moms today and my wife, understandably, didn't want to drive alone so I tagged along. Freeways were great except for 610 and 10, which were snow covered, and packed in places. Snow was really coming down and blowing like crazy when we drove through that area. MNDOT does a good job all things considered.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
          Twenty red lights in his honor
          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

27 more to go. When I get to the office there will be 33 hours to go. And a few larger calculations yet to be done. Probably going to be a couple ****ed off clients in the process.
            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

First time in the about 12 years that I have been staying in this hotel at least twice a year that I intend to go by cab to the LIRR station about 0.4 miles away. I don't want to be hit by a falling cat or dog.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Cost $14 + tip. (but not unexpectedly high).
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s'upp y'all

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    I don't want to be hit by a falling cat or dog.
                    scraps from the Asian kitchen?!?!?
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      s'upp y'all

scraps from the Asian kitchen?!?!?
                      You should know.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Sleet and ice. Ick.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          Good Morning Lodge!

Sleet and ice. Ick.
                          The marathon today should be fun.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            The marathon today should be fun.
                            Mornin’ Lodge.

Running 26.1 miles doesn’t sound like a good time to me, regardless of the weather!

Heading to Game 4 of Wild/Jets tomorrow. Should be a great atmosphere.
                            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Holy ****, it stopped snowing. Hard to figure exact snowfall, with the amount of blowing snow, but, in the more sheltered areas of my yard, it was about 18 inches, so I figure that is pretty close to what we got. There was more further south of us.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Good morning Lodge. It’s gross out. Cold, raw, rain, sleet...ugh. It was sideways sleeting about an hour ago. Not doing that now. Been watching coverage of the marathon. Not fun. Thankfully a few fans have shown up along the course. Pre race coverage showed no one.

Office is closed today. Still here at the ‘rents. Once dad has his breakfast we’re calling his doctors to try and make appointments. They may be closed today. So, we’ll call tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X