Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

We might get thundersleet tonight after midnight. That’s about it.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Weather isn't that bad. Ran some errands this afternoon, got beer, some chinese food, etc. Only issue were idiots that didn't have MN caliber vehicles getting stuck in the road. Blew by those losers.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Yeah, but you’re also a crazy person.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Mentioned elsewhere: my apt's plowing company has Ram Cummins Diesel engine trucks.....had trouble getting traction tonight. Yup. This storm is ugly.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Mentioned elsewhere: my apt's plowing company has Ram Cummins Diesel engine trucks.....had trouble getting traction tonight. Yup. This storm is ugly.
            I'm sure bbdl wasn't plowing thousands of pounds of snow. Probably helped traction a bit.

My car on the other hand has no shot in hell in this.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              I'm sure bbdl wasn't plowing thousands of pounds of snow. Probably helped traction a bit.

My car on the other hand has no shot in hell in this.
              Yeah, I wasn't plowing. I had no issue at all. If a gust came up, visibility got bad, but I'd need a helluva lot more snow than this to stop me.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                I plan on dealing with the snow tomorrow. With a Honda ATV and a plow. Have yet to find a snow I can't push, including Houghton.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• s’upp y’all

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  I still have last year’s for you. How do I get them to you.
                  I will be back in June and make the effort to get them. Thank you again and again.
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    That one white guy in a suit who's not a millionaire in the sand area.

Snow has stopped, for now. Wind is still Wizard Of Oz-like. More snow coming.

THIS IS MADNESS!
                    This is Minnesota.
                    And cowboy boots

tArrogance
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Gonna do normal church and corner store tomorrow, today was just ugly for travel. I feel for my southern MN brethren/relatives. They were whupped hardcore.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I'd guess we're at 10-12" now I my neighborhood. There are drifts at 4'. May get another 6" before it's done.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge! Sounds like some storm. Be safe

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Gonna do normal church and corner store tomorrow, today was just ugly for travel. I feel for my southern MN brethren/relatives. They were whupped hardcore.
                              Not doing church today. Just the corner store and next-door eatery. It's snowing again. Looks like an all-dayer. Whee.

Comment

55 hours left. Not sure what to think of this season yet.
                                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X