Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    So with the Travail place, I'm looking at the site and a little confused - it happens with me and fancier restaurants. With the 4-course family meal for 2, is that price per couple or per person?

https://www.travailkitchen.com/tickets

Thanks.
    I think all of their prices are per person, but I've never done the family style meal there. I have only done the 20+ course tasting menu, which is definitely priced per person, and well worth every dollar. And their prices do include gratuity. But you have to tip for drinks and such that aren't included in the meal.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      I received a message from Mrs. MARIA Bob. The amount of money wasn't specified, so I am assuming it is the average amount I have gotten to date. The total is now $428,152,900.79.
      I guess this doesn't count. The following is the first paragraph:

To: Owner/CEO

Sir,

We are an Investment Consultants Firm based in Australia with 30 years of rendering uninterrupted services to our “VIP” clients around the world. Our major objectives are to secure the best investment opportunities for our “VIP” clients who are looking for lucrative investments around the world.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Just drank a beer with Bob Motzko. Didn’t think that would happen this weekend.
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
          Just drank a beer with Bob Motzko. Didn’t think that would happen this weekend.
          I never wanted to say it when he coached SCSU, but is it just me or does he look - at least slightly - like that the Captain Underpants cartoon character? Or Mama June from that Honey Boo-Boo show?
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Hoping some Michigan players get injured, and marv gets hit in the skull with a puck.

Currently yelling at anyone with Michigan **** on. They're horrible people that don't deserve to live.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              Hoping some Michigan players get injured, and marv gets hit in the skull with a puck.

Currently yelling at anyone with Michigan **** on. They're horrible people that don't deserve to live.
              Meeeeeechigan > Pedo St, though, right? RIGHT?
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

s’upp y’all

Heading to Doha for the day. Have a drink or two.

Informed my have an impromptu London trip for work in July. Ugh
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Pretty fun first night of games. Had a Duluth fan say that my SLU jersey got him to 40 different team jerseys, he saw me walking out and mentioned he got up to 42. Pretty awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                    Pretty fun first night of games. Had a Duluth fan say that my SLU jersey got him to 40 different team jerseys, he saw me walking out and mentioned he got up to 42. Pretty awesome.
                    Was planning on my AIC jersey on Sat, but got a text saying Canisius and AIC were spotted tonight, so that plan is out. Oh well.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Just wear gopher stuff like a normal person.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Hahahaahhaha suck it Michigan, you ****ing pieces of ****! Hahahahahaha Here's my dick, marv, give it a little lick, you *********!!!

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Just wear gopher stuff like a normal person.
                          You know me. I am not normal. And I will be wearing Gopher stuff. GPL hat.

Comment

GPL is not gopher year.
                            Code:
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I have six different Gopher jerseys, but I'll probably end up wearing my Cat Saturday Mavericks jersey.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Yeah but you have ties to them.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X