Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Good Morning, MEUSA!
    Good Morning, Ewe!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Good Morning Lodge!

ONe more day until Break!

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Lovely day here in 617-ville today. Tomorrow is going to be gross. And since I have no meetings tomorrow. I'm going to work from home. And I'm taking Monday off (Oscars are Sunday night!!). So even though I'm technically working from home, there isn't much going on. Could be a probable 4-day weekend.

Comment

Mornin’ all. Crosstown kids got the job done last night. Was really fun to see a lot of kids I’ve gotten to know punch their ticket to Xce Energy’s Center.
          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Happy March! Second best month behind October.
            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

This office gives me Tourettes.
              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                I needed to replace my water heater last year. Got a quote. They wanted like $3000 for the job. I went to Menards, bought a water heater for $350, brought it home and installed it. Super easy.

Figures. I can install a water heater in about 20 minutes, with no issues at all, but I can't figure out how to move an icon on an Ipad.
                Pex?
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Pex?
                  No, I soldered that ****.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    I needed to replace my water heater last year. Got a quote. They wanted like $3000 for the job. I went to Menards, bought a water heater for $350, brought it home and installed it. Super easy.

Figures. I can install a water heater in about 20 minutes, with no issues at all, but I can't figure out how to move an icon on an Ipad.
                    Gosh darn Millennials.

And I thought $1400 was on the high side for my water heater replacement. Yikes.
                    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                      Gosh darn Millennials.

And I thought $1400 was on the high side for my water heater replacement. Yikes.
                      Yeah, $3000 was outrageous. No way was I going to pay that, especially for something as easy as installing a water heater.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Easy for you to install. I need to purchase, arrange for my washer/dryer to be pulled out so whoever can actually get to the hot water heater to remove, then replace. And then remove the old one from the building. And since I have to pull out my washer/dryer, I might as well get a new one of those, too. That will require some scheduling.
                        Last edited by Scarlet; 03-01-2018, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                          Happy March! Second best month behind October.
                          Love the month of March.
                          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

I love working with computers that are 10 years old (best guess) and still run on Windows 7 and Internet Explorer. Oh, and the server is at the main building 2 miles away. I don't have my own. That is all.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                              Northeast Regional:
                              West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X