Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by hockeybando View Post
    OMG. I feel like I’ve gone back 10 years these last couple of days! SCuM is at a zoo somewhere I think and MEg is... off being mean somewhere maybe? Haha.

And no worries on the math, I had to break out my calculator on that one!
    Last I heard, SCuM is at a zoo. Midget is living within a mile or two of my parents' place with her hubby Biddy. When they gave me the address, didn't even have to look on a map. I knew where it was, since it was my old 'hood.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      See you around
      Looking forward to it!
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by hockeybando View Post
        OMG. I feel like I’ve gone back 10 years these last couple of days! SCuM is at a zoo somewhere I think and MEg is... off being mean somewhere maybe? Haha.

And no worries on the math, I had to break out my calculator on that one!
        Lil was still lil then!

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
          Northeast Regional:
          West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

s'upp y'all
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
              Good Morning, Mookie!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Making my way into the office. Always a challenge the day after a blizzard.

Comment

25.5 in of snow. Up and running. Still have power! Yay!

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    25.5 in of snow. Up and running. Still have power! Yay!

Good Morning Lodge!
                    You're running through 24.5 inches of snow?
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      You're running through 24.5 inches of snow?
                      Crazy. I’m a firm believer of no running. Ever. Unless being chased and fearing for my life.

Afternoon y’all. Finally supposed to start seeing temps creep up the rest of this week!
                      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Not anymore....

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!

Finishing getting the house ready for my dad, who is flying in tomorrow. Looking forward to the family reunion this weekend. Starting out with the hatred right away with SCSU vs UND.
                          Originally posted by Skeeterman
                          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                            Northeast Regional:
                            West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

someone is up early......

s'upp y'all
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
                                Good Morning, Mookie!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X