View Poll Results: Who ends up at the Rep Retirement Country Club for the SUmmer 1st?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Freddy Meyer, laying in wait to hack who ever arrives

9 47.37%
  • Giada who is serving melons

5 26.32%
  • WHo cares? I know they serve bacon!!!! BACON!!!!

8 42.11%
  • Not it! We are going all the way!

2 10.53%
  • Pick me! Pick me!!

3 15.79%
  • Meh, with the way my team is playing who knows.

6 31.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Quote Originally Posted by mookie1995 View Post
    anyone check on ralph?
    I wonder where he is?

Yes. I forgot again to sign in.

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Quote Originally Posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    Retired to an island with his $400 billion.
    Sadly, that's "million".

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    I wonder where he is?

Yes. I forgot again to sign in.
    Hey, some of us get worried

Just like with les..... old people

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    It's not pleasant. Doable, but far from the weekends we've had before at this time of year.
    Crazy to think Saturday of the NCHC Frozen Faceoff, St. Patty’s day, was 50 degrees, and now for the Frozen Four three weeks later, this.

Mornin’ y’all. Blew out a couple of driveways this morning, the bottom layer was slushy and froze over night, so that piece wasn’t fun. It’s beautiful out now... If this were January and you wanted to ice fish or skate on your local pond.

Defacing this tagline is a MAX foul Twitch Boy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Sadly, that's "million".
    Unless you put it all in crypto...oops, now it's $5.73.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: Drink It In, Maaaaaan.
    Twitter Goodness: Twitch_Boy

Opposite Girl

While I'm sad to be missing my first Frozen Four in...what...17 years?? I am not going to miss bad weather there. Hope those of you attending have fun and stay warm and that the weather doesn't affect any travel.

wubba lubba dub dub

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Bring your coats for the F4. 10 is the low tonight. Not looking better from what I heard this afternoon. Highs in the upper 20s, low 30s. And rain/snow mix on Thu. Whee.
    Friday's predicted low is 5F. Happily, there's no negative sign attached to that value.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

Women and I have an understanding. They tend to stay away from me, and I tend to understand that I'm repulsive to them. It's not my favorite understanding.

CC to the St. Lawrence guy (and really anyone else that isn't a michigan fan going to the F4): We're doing a bit of a pre-game pub crawl on Saturday afternoon. Very, very informal. If you want details, let me know.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

He fixes the cable?
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    cc to the st. Lawrence guy (and really anyone else that isn't a michigan fan going to the f4): We're doing a bit of a pre-game pub crawl on saturday afternoon. Very, very informal. If you want details, let me know.
    i want details.

Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by state of hockey View Post
    i want details.
    Sent you an email through here...

Matt Frattin for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

CC to the St. Lawrence guy (and really anyone else that isn't a michigan fan going to the F4): We're doing a bit of a pre-game pub crawl on Saturday afternoon. Very, very informal. If you want details, let me know.
    I’d be interested in details. Gonna catch part of the Twins game over in Minneapolis, and have my old man with me, but he’s into this kind of stuff.

Messages sent to Mav and SOH.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Found out this week I was invited to join the leadership program at my company. My boss must have forgot to mention to me that I was tagged this year.

Super excited about the opportunity.
    Spark? I'm in it, too. Looked for you at the later meet-n-greet today.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
    Twenty red lights in his honor
    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

Found some meat in the back of the fridge that I got from Northern Waters in Duluth, back in October. Its like Christmas morning. So friggin good.

RIP - Kirby

not particularly bad

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    While I'm sad to be missing my first Frozen Four in...what...17 years?? I am not going to miss bad weather there. Hope those of you attending have fun and stay warm and that the weather doesn't affect any travel.
    You'll be missed.
    I
    I feel so loved. Wolverines like pub crawls too.

He fixes the cable?

Oh man. That email is gold.

pawn in game of life

Good Evening, Lodge!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeterman View Post
    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Capt

"St. Lawrence guy"... heh. Sure, repped my email to you. Can't guarantee anything, as my old man isn't TOO much of an adventurous beer guy, but he might be interested (I definitely am).

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
    "St. Lawrence guy"... heh. Sure, repped my email to you. Can't guarantee anything, as my old man isn't TOO much of an adventurous beer guy, but he might be interested (I definitely am).
    Email sent.

RIP - Kirby

You will definitely be missed, Scarlet.

Will be around Sat for the pub crawl thingy. Dunno about the other days, though. I know I have to run some errands tomorrow, starting with the dreaded DMV to renew my license plate tabs. Might as well rip that Band-Aid off on a weekday, less chance of a huge line at opening.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Thread Information