Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    The language of taking long breaks.
    Man #1: Hey Dewey, hand me a doughnut?
    Dewey: Ain't my job. Get it yourself.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Work still sucks. 28 hours so far this week. No end in sight. Thank God I only have to deal with anyone for about an hour or so at the main building. I'd really be going nuts at this point.....
      Uck. I will work about 60+ hrs next week between correcting and giving finals (all without working Friday). But I have an endpoint.

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      s'upp y'all

available.... not free
      I knew I could count on you!

Good Morning Lodge!

It is snowing huge flakes and we are back to being snow covered. Sigh.

3 more classes then Finals. This group is challenging

Comment

Mornin’ Lodge.

Warmer here today, supposed to hit about 41. Sunday looks like 55. Extended forecast similar — and dry!! Time for all this snow to melt. Spring may FINALLY be arriving!
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
          Mornin’ Lodge.

Warmer here today, supposed to hit about 41. Sunday looks like 55. Extended forecast similar — and dry!! Time for all this snow to melt. Spring may FINALLY be arriving!
          we had snow again this AM. The NEGHS (Family history/genealogy site) posted an article about the summer that never came in 1815 (16?) I am beginning to wonder

Comment

Greetings Lodge. Precipitation stopped here in Boston. My parents are driving down to my place today so hopefully it won't be that bad of a ride. Supposed to warm up a bit this weekend. I'll believe it when I feel it.

I am so far behind on my dvr'd shows. Taking tomorrow off to take dad to the doctor in the morning. Maybe I can marathon shows later in the day. I downloaded one to my phone to watch during lunch. I know many of you despise Comcast but their Xfinity Stream app is a great thing for me.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              we had snow again this AM. The NEGHS (Family history/genealogy site) posted an article about the summer that never came in 1815 (16?) I am beginning to wonder
              My gut feeling is that spring is what will never come, it will suddenly shift from winter to summer.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                My gut feeling is that spring is what will never come, it will suddenly shift from winter to summer.
                Where I live, we have four seasons: Winter, Almost Winter, Getting Ready for Winter, and August.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                  Had it a couple hours ago here. Remember when the volcano blew in Iceland a few years back, and there were cold spurts all over the place? Not sure if there was any geologic activity as of late...

Comment

Got to Houghton yesterday, and it was 50 degrees and sunny. Perfect weather. Talked to my dad at home, in Southern MN, 28 and snowing to beat hell.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Had it a couple hours ago here. Remember when the volcano blew in Iceland a few years back, and there were cold spurts all over the place? Not sure if there was any geologic activity as of late...
                      Polar icecap has melted enough that the jet stream is changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        He thinks he knows his sh*, and he doesn't, yet is making demands that satisfy him, not realizing that it probably messes up the whole process.

JFC, I've been corporatized.
                        Did you finish your TPS reports?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Whee! An 8 hour day! I have 4 bosses above me (cue Office Space joke). Thankfully, the one who truly understands the off-site location (my former backup) let me loose tonight when I was done. Travelling 10 minutes to do 30~ minutes work is not worth the payroll. Any of the other 3 running the show (they rotate)? I'd have had another long day.

One more day, then it's fun time. Supposed to be almost 60 for a huge b-day/bottleshare gathering on Saturday. Can't wait.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

s’upp y’all
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                $5.15M from Mrs. Joy White. The total is now $462,002,900.79.
                                $985K from Lucas Williams. The total is now $462,987,900.79.

Edit: He's from Papa [sic] New Guinea.
                                Last edited by Ralph Baer; 04-20-2018, 06:30 AM.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X