Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Did ALL the yard work today. But the lawn and landscaping looks great. Should start turning green (bermuda) any day.

My body is not very happy however.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Once I get through tax season, the chainsaw is coming out again. There's more bushes to take out on the other side of the fence row. It's not going to be the monstrosity I had last year.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Posted by one of my pilot friends overnighting in Edmonton...
        You know you are in Canada when you walk into a brew pub for some dinner while the Final 4 is going on and every single TV in the place is showing either the Penguins vs Canadians or Winnipeg vs Toronto except for one single TV.... and I think people are ****ed about the TV showing basketball!
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

s'upp y'all
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            Posted by one of my pilot friends overnighting in Edmonton...

I need to move to Canada.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Happy Easter to those who Celebrate and Passover too!

Comment

Good morning Lodge! Happy Easter to all of you celebrating today! And a few days late, but Happy Passover, too. Passover is eight days, I think? So, I guess it may not actually be late to say that?

Anyway, heading to church for Palm Sunday services. Fish dinner in the church hall afterwards. Kicking off Holy Week. Fasting for it. Started last night, made a pretty tasty fish dinner. Making spinach and rice today. I may be crabby at times during the week. Bear with me.

Comment

I'm convinced our Orthodox friends do every holiday a week or so later just for the sales.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                    Twenty red lights in his honor
                    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Happy Zombie Jesus Day, everyone!

Church, then off to the family's for Easter Dinner.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Happy Zombie Jesus Day, everyone!

Church, then off to the family's for Easter Dinner.
                        @ThatBlokeJesus is a beauty!

@ThatBloke_Jesus
                        Jesus H Christ
                        Just walked out wearing one of those fake nose/ glasses/ moustache combos

No one suspected anything

#blendinginlikeaboss
                        Last edited by Greyeagle; 04-01-2018, 10:57 AM.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Happy Easter y’all.

Half a foot of snow on tap for us tomorrow.
                          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                            Northeast Regional:
                            West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Morning, jetting off to da Bronx for opening (snow)day. Was supposed to fly Southwest, but that got canceled last night. Rebooked myself on JetBlue. Hope the weather cooperates.

ETA: Screaming baby right behind me. Sigh. This doesn't happen to me on Southwest.
                                Last edited by hockeyplayer1015; 04-02-2018, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X