Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
    It’s nasty out right now. Snow blowing everywhere and 7 here. Seems like it’s a Hanuary storm right now.
    It's not pleasant. Doable, but far from the weekends we've had before at this time of year.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

s'upp y'all
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
        Northeast Regional:
        West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

anyone check on ralph?

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            anyone check on ralph?
            Retired to an island with his $400 billion.
            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              anyone check on ralph?
              I wonder where he is?

Yes. I forgot again to sign in.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                Retired to an island with his $400 billion.
                Sadly, that's "million".
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  I wonder where he is?

Yes. I forgot again to sign in.
                  Hey, some of us get worried

Just like with les..... old people

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    It's not pleasant. Doable, but far from the weekends we've had before at this time of year.
                    Crazy to think Saturday of the NCHC Frozen Faceoff, St. Patty’s day, was 50 degrees, and now for the Frozen Four three weeks later, this.

Mornin’ y’all. Blew out a couple of driveways this morning, the bottom layer was slushy and froze over night, so that piece wasn’t fun. It’s beautiful out now... If this were January and you wanted to ice fish or skate on your local pond.
                    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      Sadly, that's "million".
                      Unless you put it all in crypto...oops, now it's $5.73.
                      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

While I'm sad to be missing my first Frozen Four in...what...17 years?? I am not going to miss bad weather there. Hope those of you attending have fun and stay warm and that the weather doesn't affect any travel.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Bring your coats for the F4. 10 is the low tonight. Not looking better from what I heard this afternoon. Highs in the upper 20s, low 30s. And rain/snow mix on Thu. Whee.
                          Friday's predicted low is 5F. Happily, there's no negative sign attached to that value.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

CC to the St. Lawrence guy (and really anyone else that isn't a michigan fan going to the F4): We're doing a bit of a pre-game pub crawl on Saturday afternoon. Very, very informal. If you want details, let me know.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              cc to the st. Lawrence guy (and really anyone else that isn't a michigan fan going to the f4): We're doing a bit of a pre-game pub crawl on saturday afternoon. Very, very informal. If you want details, let me know.
                              i want details.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                                i want details.
                                Sent you an email through here...
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X