Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
    Mornin’ Lodge.

Another crazy winter storm headed this way this weekend. Supposed to get 6-10 inches of snow after 3/10 inches of rain, all with some 50 mph wind gusts. Should be fun.

What a mess!!!

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Our VP signed off on a much shorter list of people who are getting to go on this work trip/conference to Belgium, France, Poland, and Germany. I somehow made the cut out of three people we're sending.

I can't wait. I'm super excited!!!
      Nicely done, Sparky!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
      Twenty red lights in his honor
      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Mornin’ Lodge.

Another crazy winter storm headed this way this weekend. Supposed to get 6-10 inches of snow after 3/10 inches of rain, all with some 50 mph wind gusts. Should be fun.
        80-90 this weekend in Tampa. Ideal weather for NHL Playoffs Saturday afternoon, high of 90 with mostly sun.

Comment

THere has been some sort of frozen precipitation on the ground for the last 3 days. Ugh. Tomorrow maybe warmer but I am not going to be out in it. poo.

Comment

Would appreciate a few positive thoughts tonight. My mom just called to tell me my dad's in the ER. She thinks he's just really dehydrated. Doctors haven't seen him yet so I'm assuming they'll admit him. My sister-in-law is going to meet her at the hospital. I'm a little out of sorts because I leave for a trip Saturday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              Would appreciate a few positive thoughts tonight. My mom just called to tell me my dad's in the ER. She thinks he's just really dehydrated. Doctors haven't seen him yet so I'm assuming they'll admit him. My sister-in-law is going to meet her at the hospital. I'm a little out of sorts because I leave for a trip Saturday morning.
              You can join me at the FHT (F* hospital table). Your first martini is on me.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge1
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    $15M from Gordon Smith of the Central Bank of Nigeria. The total is now $456,852,900.79.
                    $5.15M from Mrs. Joy White. The total is now $462,002,900.79.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

There is no scientific evidence that talks about the craziness of full moons and Friday the 13th, but f*, I hate working in the hospital on those days.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                        There is no scientific evidence that talks about the craziness of full moons and Friday the 13th, but f*, I hate working in the hospital on those days.
                        We must all be crazy. I think there were some studies that showed weak link. Ha! to that. Even my kid would ask me how my day went when it was a full moon. I still look at it and thank God I am not working.

Scarlet and Hoven hope the hospital woes are better soon. May be a good sign he is less sedated. Not my level of expertise-->bows to ewe

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                          80-90 this weekend in Tampa. Ideal weather for NHL Playoffs Saturday afternoon, high of 90 with mostly sun.
                          What are the NHL playoffs? I’m excited to see night 3 of the Stanley Cup Playoffs, though.

Mornin’ y’all.

Welp, we just finished a severe thunderstorm warning, and now they’re predicting 12-15” of snow beginning tonight and through early Sunday morning, with gusts over 50 mph at times tomorrow. Just praying I don’t lose power. I’ve got lots of beer and food, and three TVs set up in the living room by the fire place for plenty of hockey viewing.
                          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

now they’re predicting 12-15” of snow beginning tonight and through early Sunday morning, with gusts over 50 mph at times tomorrow. Just praying I don’t lose power. I’ve got lots of beer and food, and three TVs set up in the living room by the fire place for plenty of hockey viewing.
                            Jesus. I'm never complaining about weather again, ever. Do you live on top of a mountain or something?
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Jesus. I'm never complaining about weather again, ever. Do you live on top of a mountain or something?
                              The view would be far better on top of a mountain, but we don’t have mountains here in MN, unfortunately. Just your casual MN mid April blizzard. Spring came, it just left its weather elsewhere.

The Governor’s fishing opener is supposed to be hosted on our lake, Green Lake in Spicer this year. Monday they measured ice, and it still had 25 inches of ice. The events run from May 10-May 13, and the season opens at 12:00am on Saturday May 12. Record “ice out” date is May 8. I’m thinking that may be in jeopardy this year.
                              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Still here at the hospital. No beds at the Inn, so he’s still in the ER. Waiting on results from his Echo and then for the cardiologist to show up.

I’m supposed to leave for San Antonio tomorrow morning. My SIL told me to go and not worry. I wish I knew how long this will take today. I checked my hotel confirmation and they have me arriving Sunday. Working with the meeting planner who telling me she can’t help me, I should call the hotel directly. I told her I was dealing with a family emergency and couldn’t call. She’s working on that.

THEN, my phone died. Like, nothing. My niece got her charger, still nothing. I do not need a dead phone now. Jeez.

Comment

Working...
                                X