Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Still wrapping my head around getting a speeding ticket in your own company's lot.

Work is teh suck again. Long days. Not looking better anytime soon. Had a good run for about a month/2 months. Back to same ol' same ol'. Definition of insanity by mgmt.

Offseason for hockey will help. Will free up some weekend time for me, which means a bit more relaxation.
    I’d guess he pulled in and the cop pulled in with him...
    I was told there would be no math...

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      well then.... can nephew mookie perhaps inquire about a gift
      Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
      And his brother the eagle?

I just received $13.7M from Mr frank ganoh of the Ivory Coast. (Why don't these people believe in capitalizing names?) The total is now $441,852,900.79.

BTW, an e-mail from the RPI Gift Planning Office ended up in my spam folder.
      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 04-10-2018, 07:10 AM.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
        And his brother the eagle?
        And his other brother the eagle?
        Last edited by Greyeagle; 04-10-2018, 07:36 AM.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
        Twenty red lights in his honor
        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
          And his other brother Darryl?
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by melmac View Post
            I’d guess he pulled in and the cop pulled in with him...
            "Where ya headed?"

"Work"

"Work, huh? Almost made it"
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
              Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
              And his other brother Darryl?
              With the wealth Ralph has accumulated he should be able to make everyone in tLodge comfortable!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                With the wealth Ralph has accumulated he should be able to make everyone in tLodge comfortable!
                i was thinking of Newhart.
                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                  i was thinking of Newhart.
                  That's what George Foreman was doing when naming his children.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Mornin’ y’all.
                    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                        "Where ya headed?"

"Work"

That’s kinda how it went. He got me for 39/25. Instead he wrote me for impeding traffic, which is 0 points.
                        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                          That’s kinda how it went. He got me for 39/25. Instead he wrote me for impeding traffic, which is 0 points.
                          Well, you're in the right on this one. Since 25mph zones are bull**** and shouldn't even exist in the first place.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            Well, you're in the right on this one. Since 25mph zones are bull**** and shouldn't even exist in the first place.
                            Well, right before that I sailed through a yellow light that turned red right as I got to the intersection, and I was going about 50 in a 35 right before the cop clocked me. I don’t think I’m going to complain too much, although I’m not sure just how I could impede traffic when I’m going 14 over. Somehow I don’t think that would stand up in court.
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                              "Where ya headed?"

"Work"

Ah. At first I thought it was some company cop that could issue speeding tix or something stupid like that.

Evening, Lodge. I'll say the minimum here, I don't want to say any more: the rare poster known as Armadillo is in ICU tonight. Just...pray and think of him. Thank you.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                                Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X