Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    12 pages and counting of spam in the Café.
    Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    What the ever loving h-e-double hockey sticks is going on? Apparently Board is sleeping in today. What a mess.
    Looks like the ignore function doesn't work either. I tried ignoring a couple of those spammers this morning but the posts continued to appear.
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

I only look at the threads in my settings. I miss all this.

Good Morning Lodge!
      Looks like storm is not going out to sea. and Scott K. says maybe another next weekend. I wanna go to Hawaii!!

Comment

Mornin’ Lodge.

Having a severe case of fear of missing out on the Sioux Falls regional. 2 and a half hour drive, closest regional the Mavs have played in, and I won’t be attending.

I received a great opportunity to coach some of the top MN High School Seniors competing against one another next weekend.. I am thrilled and honored, but still can’t shake the feeling like I could miss a special weekend in Sioux Falls.

Now, I’ve seen four first round exits so maybe I’m the bad luck that they won’t have there, but not nearly as excited to coach next weekend now doing it at the expense of the Mavs.

First world problems, yes.
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

I was offered tickets to Sioux Falls, but I cannot get off of work on Friday to make the trip. It was funny at the X on Saturday with UND fans were trying to dump their regional tickets.
          Originally posted by Skeeterman
          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            Good Morning Lodge!
            Looks like storm is not going out to sea. and Scott K. says maybe another next weekend. I wanna go to Hawaii!!
            I'm so annoyed! We were going to get hit, then it became just a "glancing blow" now we're back to getting hit again. Jeez. Sunday/Monday's storm worries me more.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              I'm so annoyed! We were going to get hit, then it became just a "glancing blow" now we're back to getting hit again. Jeez. Sunday/Monday's storm worries me more.
              SIgh

Comment

Good afternoon Lodge.

With the potential weather, maybe I'm glad I'm not planning a trip to Worcester. Wish I could afford the time off and had a local friend willing to road trip with me.

Part of the reason I went to Michigan's B1G playoff game at OSU was I knew it was potentially my last chance to see the team play in person.

For those of you planning trips, have fun. Hopefully NaSK and I will see some of you in St. Paul. Which is the trip we planned whether our team is there or not.
                Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                  Good afternoon Lodge.

With the potential weather, maybe I'm glad I'm not planning a trip to Worcester. Wish I could afford the time off and had a local friend willing to road trip with me.

Part of the reason I went to Michigan's B1G playoff game at OSU was I knew it was potentially my last chance to see the team play in person.

For those of you planning trips, have fun. Hopefully NaSK and I will see some of you in St. Paul. Which is the trip we planned whether our team is there or not.
                  See you in St. Paul regardless! Hope it’s to see Minnesota State’s first Frozen Four!
                  AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Yep. This is shaping up just like the last 2 storms. First we are going to miss. Then it is going to hit south. Then the jackpot will be in middle of state and if this holds true that will move and we will get slammed. Sigh

Comment

I've heard so many different forecasts in the last five hours. I don't know what to think. All I know is that they're not even mentioning Sunday's storm until this one is over.

wT, I was wondering if you were going to come here or not. You wouldn't have any problems getting here and it would depend on when you were playing to leave. If it wasn't till Monday, it might not be a problem.

Comment

It is following the pattern I described earlier- to a T.

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Parents apparently are following my advice in the last couple years for their yearly random vacation. They went to Houghton a couple years ago, and now decided to head to CO Springs this fall.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Evening, Lodge. Parents apparently are following my advice in the last couple years for their yearly random vacation. They went to Houghton a couple years ago, and now decided to head to CO Springs this fall.
                            Parental stalking units!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                            Twenty red lights in his honor
                            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Was just down there for a training.

I would absolutely LOVE C-Springs if it didn't have the stink of Jebusland all over it. It's gorgeous and not too crowded. Pretty much everywhere gives you a staggering mountain view.
                              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                                Was just down there for a training.

I would absolutely LOVE C-Springs if it didn't have the stink of Jebusland all over it. It's gorgeous and not too crowded. Pretty much everywhere gives you a staggering mountain view.
                                What's kinda sad and kinda funny....my mom is REALLY looking forward to feed the giraffes at the zoo. Still have a couple friends out there, getting a good list of townie restaurants to eat at. They obv know all the tourist spots to hit, I'm trying to remember all the little things that really give the fabric of the city. They MIGHT head up to Denver for a day or two, still working on convincing them on that. They are driving out there, against my advice, also.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X