Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Mornin’ y’all.

Couple inches here, and it is coming down HARD now. Here we go.

Gonna run the one errand I need to today and then I’m staying off he roads the rest of the day.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
      Mornin’ y’all.

Couple inches here, and it is coming down HARD now. Here we go.

Gonna run the one errand I need to today and then I’m staying off he roads the rest of the day.
      Made a run to Target, just got back. It's normally a 4-5 minute drive. 20 minutes today. Ugh.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

So it's now an April blizzard. And not the fun, tasty, Dairy Queen blizzard.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
        Twenty red lights in his honor
        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

I was asking this in the winter weather thread, but when was the last blizzard we had in the cities? This might be the latest blizzard we’ve ever had.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            I was asking this in the winter weather thread, but when was the last blizzard we had in the cities? This might be the latest blizzard we’ve ever had.
            Has to be the latest blizzard. The last blizzard? Unsure.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Has to be the latest blizzard. The last blizzard? Unsure.
              Seems this has been as bad a snowstorm as we’ve had all year.
              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Holding fort south of the river with this blizzard. The association did one plow thru and it was covered with snow instantly.
                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

My roommate is deciding to go out. I told her I’m not blowing the driveway until this is over. If she gets stuck.... *shrug*

This is pretty stupid to be out in.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The weather sounds crazy there! Be safe Minnesota peeps!

Update on dad - muuuuuch better this morning. Up and walking, eating, awake and alert. I really do believe he was so dehydrated and exhausted that his body just shut down and he couldn’t support his body weight while standing. He slept a solid eight hours straight last night. I got up this morning to drive home to pack a bag. I had nothing with me, wasn’t planning to stay over. He wasn’t awake when I left. My brother texted me when I was my place “It’s like he’s a new man!” He woke up, walked out of the bedroom on his own. He went with my brother to take the trash outside. He still is congested. I’ve been forcing him to drink water. I bought Gatorade and have been giving him that. Like, standing over him, handing him a glass and making him drink.

My concern is he was incoherent and confused and today he doesn’t really remember anything from yesterday. When we finally get to see his PCP, I want to ask if he should see a neurologist. I’m planning to stay here till Tuesday to help my mom with him. I’m hoping he continues to get stronger. Visiting nurse and visiting PT will be here on Monday and I want to be here for that.

Now that I cancelled my trip, I realized I could go to the hockey banquet tomorrow. /silver lining

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      My roommate is deciding to go out. I told her I’m not blowing the driveway until this is over. If she gets stuck.... *shrug*

This is pretty stupid to be out in.
                      Incredibly stupid. My drive this morning was rough enough. It's gotten MUCH worse for visibility and snowfall, and I can see my road, and it's not plowed at all. Pretty sure they are just trying to keep the highways alive, and f* the side roads. Patio has about 5" or so, but dunno how much of this is due to drifting. I face west, and wind is blowing towards the southeast.

Comment

Great to read Papa Scarlet is doing much better today!!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Now that I cancelled my trip, I realized I could go to the hockey banquet tomorrow. /silver lining
                          Grab mookie a sr poster, please

Thank you!
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            Grab mookie a sr poster, please

Thank you!
                            I still have last year’s for you. How do I get them to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              I still have last year’s for you. How do I get them to you.
                              Mail to:
                              mookie (infidel scum)
                              Somewhere in the sand, Middle East

They’ll know how to get it to him...
                              I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
                                Mail to:
                                mookie (infidel scum)
                                Somewhere in the sand, Middle East

They’ll know how to get it to him...
                                That one white guy in a suit who's not a millionaire in the sand area.

Snow has stopped, for now. Wind is still Wizard Of Oz-like. More snow coming.

THIS IS MADNESS!
                                This is Minnesota.

Comment

Working...
                                X