Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

I think it’s time for manual registrations. Ask a hockey question like: what is Zach Budish’s jersey number times the number of goals Mayasich scored in his first year.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      And the Asians are attacking again.
      Did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
      Twenty red lights in his honor
      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

It's crap like this that makes me want to come here less and less. The normal idiots on the D1 side are bad enough....
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Pooor Asians. It’s with nothing to do after mookie stole all their women
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Mornin’ y’all.

We’re getting a couple of inches of snow on this first day of spring. Nothing like all of you eastern bias people. Stay safe!
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              We're supposed to get more snow today and tomorrow in 202-land than we have had all winter and I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. I have not driven in snow since I retired over seven years ago.
              I changed my appointment to next Monday. just don't tell the weather gods.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Subscribe to threads. Click on settings. Miss all the spam threads.....

Going there to see what you are talking about....

Comment

Can you believe when priceless deleted all the Asians, he also deleted the bu thread?!?!

Accidental, mookie is sure

Comment

All gone. I must be late to the party

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      All gone. I must be late to the party
                      Lucky you!
                      AF 99

Comment

I can't go to Sioux Falls this weekend.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          Can you believe when priceless deleted all the Asians, he also deleted the bu thread?!?!

Accidental, mookie is sure
                          Probably because of your penchant for Asian women. Just covering all the bases...
                          I was told there would be no math...

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            I can't go to Sioux Falls this weekend.
                            I feel your pain..
                            AF 99

Comment

• Originally posted by melmac View Post
                              Probably because of your penchant for Asian women. Just covering all the bases...
                              Reading that makes it seem like what mookie does is bad

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                                Good Morning, Lodge!

I was offered tickets to Sioux Falls, but I cannot get off of work on Friday to make the trip. It was funny at the X on Saturday with UND fans were trying to dump their regional tickets.
                                You could always go Saturday, providing SCSU doesn't do what they do.
                                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                                X