Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Oh deer, oh deer, oh deer.

A deer hit me last night. I didn't hit it. It was the aggressor as I was innocently making my way down the road. I'm fine, but the car has its bumps and bruises. The front passenger door will not open, and the car pulls to the right, but otherwise it's working fine. Starting the claims process is a real PITA.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        Oh deer, oh deer, oh deer.

A deer hit me last night. I didn't hit it. It was the aggressor as I was innocently making my way down the road. I'm fine, but the car has its bumps and bruises. The front passenger door will not open, and the car pulls to the right, but otherwise it's working fine. Starting the claims process is a real PITA.
        I doubt the deer was insured.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Good afternoon Lodge! More waiting for the contractor stuff.

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!
            Originally posted by Skeeterman
            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

I just received $13.7M from Mr frank ganoh of the Ivory Coast. (Why don't these people believe in capitalizing names?) The total is now $441,852,900.79.

BTW, an e-mail from the RPI Gift Planning Office ended up in my spam folder.
              $15M from Gordon Smith of the Central Bank of Nigeria. The total is now $456,852,900.79.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Just get me to the weekend. That is about all. This week has been sh*y.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                  Northeast Regional:
                  West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      $15M from Gordon Smith of the Central Bank of Nigeria. The total is now $456,852,900.79.
                      Imagine, you've gotten all of this money so far, and it is still about 1/120th of Zuckerberg's fortune.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Another chilly morning, though it is supposed to be a little warmer today. And holy cow it was FREEZING at the Red Sox game last night!! I was ready to leave because it was really uncomfortable, plus giving up four runs in the first inning to the Yankees was making it a horrible experience. Then the Sox got 5 runs in the 5th and made it a game, so we stayed. Then they gave up two runs the next inning so we left. We're walking to the car and hear this immense roar. We were far enough away from Fenway that I was wondering if it could come from Fenway. Got in the car and heard about the brawl. Took so long to resolve, we were home to watch most of the rest of the game.

Trying to decide if I can work from home tomorrow. I am traveling all week, going to a conference and helping out one of the business units. I've worked at this conference for 10 years in a row. They reached out to my boss and asked if she would be OK if I went and she was like, Sure! And asked me if I was able to. I said yes. I have stuff to do but I'm good to be out. The other day I reminded her I was gone all next week and now I think she's regretting giving the OK. Our office is closed on Monday because of the marathon and I'm flying home Thursday and taking Friday as a comp day because I will have worked on a holiday. Yet still, I will be checking email and able to take care of a few things on the road. I don't want to be out tomorrow if I'm out all week next week. But I think it will be dead in here tomorrow.

Comment

Mornin’ Lodge.

Another crazy winter storm headed this way this weekend. Supposed to get 6-10 inches of snow after 3/10 inches of rain, all with some 50 mph wind gusts. Should be fun.
                            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                              Mornin’ Lodge.

Another crazy winter storm headed this way this weekend. Supposed to get 6-10 inches of snow after 3/10 inches of rain, all with some 50 mph wind gusts. Should be fun.
                              Enjoy that crap!
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Our VP signed off on a much shorter list of people who are getting to go on this work trip/conference to Belgium, France, Poland, and Germany. I somehow made the cut out of three people we're sending.

I can't wait. I'm super excited!!!
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X