Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Sorry about Tech, was really hoping that they'd be in St. Paul when we were there. Tcbg has even put in for a jersey after reading about the Misfits.

In other news, we'll be home watching the games with our 2 laptops and our tv.

Best of all news, after reading the positive reviews, I booked us a reservation at Travail on Wednesday night for the 8pm 20 course tasting menu with drinks. It'll be our splurge for the month. I'm SO excited!!

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
      Sorry about Tech, was really hoping that they'd be in St. Paul when we were there. Tcbg has even put in for a jersey after reading about the Misfits.

Best of all news, after reading the positive reviews, I booked us a reservation at Travail on Wednesday night for the 8pm 20 course tasting menu with drinks. It'll be our splurge for the month. I'm SO excited!!
      From all I've heard, and bbdl can chime in, Travail is worth it. Wicked Wort brewery (across the street) is worth a stop, also.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Best meal of my life.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Is that the Tech from Houghton or the Tech from Potsdam?
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            Is that the Tech from Houghton or the Tech from Potsdam?
            I assumed Rochester.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
            Twenty red lights in his honor
            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

So, I must share.. last night, as UMD beat the Mavs, the goal went in, and the first crowd shot I saw was Biddco celebrating his *** off.. y’all about adding insult to injury
              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                I assumed Rochester.
                Do they call themselves Tech? RPI could but doesn't.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  Do they call themselves Tech? RPI could but doesn't.
                  No idea....only other hockey "tech" school I could think of in a hurry.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                  And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                  Twenty red lights in his honor
                  Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

H.
                    H.
                    T.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Comment

Amazing choice. You will love it.
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                        So, I must share.. last night, as UMD beat the Mavs, the goal went in, and the first crowd shot I saw was Biddco celebrating his *** off.. y’all about adding insult to injury
                        That's quite a gutpunch.
                        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

*HT- so far I am 0-for. {PROVICID!11!!!! lost but our buddy, the trainer, got serious TV time.

and in other news- had to get a new phone. Everything transfers over- all the apps, settings etc EXCEPT the passwords. I can't remember any of them and everything on CHrome is locked up because my password for that is not what I thought. SO I am getting notifications I have stuff but can't see it.

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Fun day today, good hockey outcomes, for the most part. I will say dx makes a mean cocktail. Hooboy that was delicious.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

s'upp y'all
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

nuthin'
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X