Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

I haven’t killed the kids, yet. Guess I get to keep my job...
    I was told there would be no math...

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Morning Lodge!

Got a call we have power. We do not. NO one in the neighborhood does but mr les went down to street and figured out we have a tree hanging on the wire between house and street. FML.

Comment

Mornin' Lodge. Buddy and I are headed to a beer release today, they sound delicious:

Sól: Smoked Chocolate Stout with Cherries Added (Taproom Exclusive)
        Máni: Smoked Chocolate Stout with Cherries Added Aged on Vanilla in Cherrywood Smoked Bourbon Barrels

Yes, these guys are out there with their brewing. Very aggressive styles.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          Had my recurrent competency check today...I get to stay employed another year.
          Congrats on being competent!
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Mornin' Lodge. Buddy and I are headed to a beer release today, they sound delicious:

Sól: Smoked Chocolate Stout with Cherries Added (Taproom Exclusive)
            Máni: Smoked Chocolate Stout with Cherries Added Aged on Vanilla in Cherrywood Smoked Bourbon Barrels

Yes, these guys are out there with their brewing. Very aggressive styles.
            A buddy and I were looking at hitting that up as well.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              Morning Lodge!

Got a call we have power. We do not. NO one in the neighborhood does but mr les went down to street and figured out we have a tree hanging on the wire between house and street. FML.
              My parents got power back, but my brother still doesn’t. Wonder if it’s related to that tree!? They checked whatever web site they’ve been checking and it still says 11:45pm Sunday. Hope it’s sooner for you guys!

We all went to breakfast and they all went home. I’m going to take a nap. Didn’t sleep very well on my couch.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                Morning Lodge!

Mookie has power if you guys need a place

Warm too. Had the window open all day!
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  My parents got power back, but my brother still doesn’t. Wonder if it’s related to that tree!? They checked whatever web site they’ve been checking and it still says 11:45pm Sunday. Hope it’s sooner for you guys!

We all went to breakfast and they all went home. I’m going to take a nap. Didn’t sleep very well on my couch.
                  THe website is not accurate- gives a ball park figure that is for everyone- not separate places.

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  Mookie has power if you guys need a place

Warm too. Had the window open all day!
                  If I could reach thru the intertubes and rip out your tonsils......

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    If I could reach thru the intertubes and rip out your tonsils......
                    Pretty sure it's not mookie's tonsils that les want to rip out!
                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                    Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                        that is very astute of you.

Comment

*HT until next year...
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

HHT! I guess. No, yeah. It is a visit to the HHT. On to the Garden. But Jesus H. Tap-dancing Christ. Need to play BC. Big, big, big sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                              *HT until next year...
                              C'mon down to the Country Club- Chocolate milk is mixed and waiting...

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                A buddy and I were looking at hitting that up as well.
                                And you did! Had one round there, and considering the crowd, buddy and I decided against a second round and headed to the corner store in Hopkins. In my words, his old lady kicked him out of the apt. Truth was, she told him to go hang out with friends, she was having a lady day with her friends. Talked shop with the staff there, and they are DREADING St Paddy's day. Amateur hour, in other words.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X