Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    Oh, and this stays here, of course.
    Given. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5Mfs44MhYM
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Good morning to tLodge!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
      Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I'm pretty sure I'm getting ghosted. This ****ing sucks.
          I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

I need a time turner. Why did Harry and crew destroy them all?

Comment

She texted me back last night, after I went to bed. It’s better than what I thought I was going to get. I have no idea of what I have now, although I’m not overly optimistic.
              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

She texted me back last night, after I went to bed. It’s better than what I thought I was going to get. I have no idea of what I have now, although I’m not overly optimistic.
                WIth this much thinking going on that should make you think 2ce about whether it is worth it

Comment

Haha! I note no one is overly optimistic regarding the Final Dance this yr.

Comment

But at this point, no suspicion that she might be a serial killer? I wasn't sure about NaSK at first, now I've married the guy.

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    I'm being cautious. My team looks great at times, and then they show me how terrible the PK is and that if anyone puts an effort into the last few minutes, or pulls a goalie, they can get themselves right back in the game against Michigan. I wasn't sure we'd finish with a record above .500, now I'm getting greedy and thinking we could get a 20 win season and a NCAA birth....or we could accomplish neither of those.
                    Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                    wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                    7 B1G
                    7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                    6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                    5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                    5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                    2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                    2 Alaskan

Comment

No suspicion. She’s absolutely worth it at this point. She probably thinks I’m a serial killer.

I’ve thought through this far too many times. Story of my life.

God, that was fun...

Comment

No suspicion. She’s absolutely worth it at this point. She probably thinks I’m a serial killer.

Nah.. you just hit people with shovels, not bury 'em.
                        I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          We need to finally win our first NCAA tournament game, but I am very cautiously optimistic...
                          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Where's the pole?

Comment

Not sure if I mentioned it here or not, but last year in March I was asked to help with color commentary for the radio broadcasts of the entire State Boys Hockey Tournament here in St. Paul. It was an amazing experience that I thoroughly enjoyed and was hoping to do this year as well so long as our team didn’t qualify.

Well, this company has new management as of last spring and apparently the discussions between the high school league and him went the wrong way and they will not be covering the tournament this year now.

I’ve reached out to a couple of other places, however I’m unaware of anyone else that’s done coverage wall to wall.

I may just have to be a spectator this year, we’ll see!
                              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

I'm pretty sure I have my answer.

This sucks. But I've been worse than this before.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X