Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Good Morning, MEUSA!
    Good Morning, Mookie!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Good Morning Lodge!

Mt les is prepping for another doozer and hoping Scott K is right and it won't be as bad as they say.

Comment

Well, well, well.
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          Good Morning Lodge!

Mt les is prepping for another doozer and hoping Scott K is right and it won't be as bad as they say.
          We're taking bets here at work on when we get an announcement today that the office will close tomorrow. I said 3:50pm.

Comment

Quick trip to LA this week. Zero chance of snow from what I’ve read.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
            Twenty red lights in his honor
            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
              Quick trip to LA this week. Zero chance of snow from what I’ve read.
              It was overcast/cloudy there yesterday, though.

Comment

I was in St. Cloud on Saturday. OT Loss. I was at home on Sunday. OT Win. It's amazing how much harder a team (Miami) plays when its season is on the line.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Oh my god I can’t believe you all are still going at this! I love it.

I logged in today and USCHO told me my password was 4,844 days old and I needed to change it
                  sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
                  streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
                  TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

Originally posted by hockeybando View Post
                    Oh my god I can’t believe you all are still going at this! I love it.

I logged in today and USCHO told me my password was 4,844 days old and I needed to change it
                    You haven't been here in over 13 years????? Welcome back!!

Also, I lost the bet. We got notification at 2:01!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      Easy... les's head may asplode when she see's maths being done in tLodge!
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                      Northeast Regional:
                      West Regional: 2015, 2021
                      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Also, I lost the bet. We got notification at 2:01!
                        No, she's been a member for 13 years, it's just in the last 5 or 6 that the site started requiring us to change our passwords every 6 months.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          Yeah, it’s been a while! Last time I posted was probably 4ish years ago? But hi everyone!
                          sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
                          streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
                          TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

Hi there, Half-Pint!
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Evening, Lodge. The corner store set a date for their anniversary party, and a buddy and I are definitely volunteering to help run it. They make it a block party, closing off the street, have live music/food truck/games, etc. We get (at least) a free bottle for helping out. It's leaning towards us working on "the bottle table," where you sell the special bottles being released. He worked it last year, and chatting with customers/answering questions about the beer/brewery is right up my alley, as I know the history of how the place came about; plus, my social media presence is known to the owners, and they know I mention them quite a bit, get the word out.

I've gone the last two years, it's been a blast, and this year (and in future years) I'll be volunteering for them. Gotta give a little back, you know?
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                                Northeast Regional:
                                West Regional: 2015, 2021
                                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X