Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Good Morning Lodge!

Scarlet are you living in Venice yet?

Nasty out. Glad I live on a hill.

Comment

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

No, thankfully. I am far enough away from the coast that the coastal surge doesn't affect me at all. Wind seems to have died down a little, but I expect that to pick up later. Hoping you don't lose power!! Trying to get an idea of how your neck of the woods will be affected as I have to be at my folks' place tomorrow by 10am. I think the storm should be gone by them but will there be any snow.

I'm actually working from home today. Glad I am as it appears my T line is experiencing significant delays and I'd probably just be getting into work right about now.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        No, thankfully. I am far enough away from the coast that the coastal surge doesn't affect me at all. Wind seems to have died down a little, but I expect that to pick up later. Hoping you don't lose power!! Trying to get an idea of how your neck of the woods will be affected as I have to be at my folks' place tomorrow by 10am. I think the storm should be gone by them but will there be any snow.

I'm actually working from home today. Glad I am as it appears my T line is experiencing significant delays and I'd probably just be getting into work right about now.
        Winds are cranking up, raining but not like a monsoon yet. Differing opinions on snow or no snow so far.

Comment

les,

Thanks for the Rep. I must spread but gave that up a year or so ago.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Sup doe?

Comment

Originally posted by KC8NIY View Post
              Sup doe?
              Where the **** have you been?
              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                What? It's only been 7 years. You act like I haven't been around in a while.

Comment

*HT

a
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

HHT! #YaleBeaten
                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                    Northeast Regional:
                    West Regional: 2015, 2021
                    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

*HT. To make things worse the Merrimack band was possibly the most horrifyingly bad band ever to be in a hockey arena (this includes the elementary bands they invite in). THey couldn't even beat the base drums in unison. My ears were bleeding.

On a positive note lilnsl grabbed the fat head of his Dad and had him for a part of the game. What a riot.

Comment

FHT, btw. Just preparing us for another first round exit. Hey, at least the F4 will be cheap.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

*HT. One more night.

I don't think I've ever cared less about college hockey (even outside SLU) than I have this year. Went to the first 2 games, maybe watched 2 others online, but that's it. It'd be one thing if the future looked bright, but it looks like the Amish in 1899.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                            Northeast Regional:
                            West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KC8NIY View Post
                              Sup doe?
                              Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                              Yost. I've seen him there.

Good morning Lodge. Far too exciting of a hockey game last night. The officiating was interesting. Hoping a riot doesn't break out tonight.

Sitting at home trying to do work and thinking I don't get paid enough to be spending my weekend this way.
                              Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                              wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                              7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Forgot again.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X