Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I still love the triple negative.
    Grammar Horse is shaking his head at these area clowns.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      Grammar Horse is shaking his head at these area clowns.
      Such a legendary thread. I miss the old days when this site was decent on the D1 side.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Well, hopefully Michigan loses tomorrow. Since Michigan is an evil institution with evil fans. They really don't deserve to live.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          Well, hopefully Michigan loses tomorrow. Since Michigan is an evil institution with evil fans. They really don't deserve to live.
          I'd take MI over Pedo State. Just saying.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Evening, Lodge. Tough loss for Tech. Guess I'll just roam around St Paul on gamedays to see you folks, and go to a game or 3 if I find cheap-arse tix, because none of it really matters to me at this point. *shrug*
            Yup. You can possibly have my club level Saturday seats cheap.
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Dammit, Kato.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

s’upp y’all
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                  Last edited by MarkEagleUSA; 03-24-2018, 03:07 AM.
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                  Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                    Good morning to tLodge!
                    Late sleeper
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
                      Good Morning, Mookie!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Morning, Lodge. Some friends are hosting "Ritzy Cocktail Regionals" today, so headed there. The snowpocalypse that was supposed to hit the Twin Cities is now supposed to miss us today. MIGHT get a dusting. It all went south of us. Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Morning, Lodge. Some friends are hosting "Ritzy Cocktail Regionals" today, so headed there. The snowpocalypse that was supposed to hit the Twin Cities is now supposed to miss us today. MIGHT get a dusting. It all went south of us. Yay!
                          Of course it did. Ask the host which way the weather goes. See if he remembers.

The LGF has been invited to a birthday party today, so we’ll be heading there later. Probably more hockey and basketball on the docket this afternoon/evening.
                          I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Though family connections my daughter was invited to speak to the Desert Friends of The John Tracy Clinic about losing her hearing and what it's like to wear Cochlear Implants. She has spent the last week or so in Palm Desert with my parents and gave her talk yesterday. My mom said she absolutely nailed it! Had them laughing, crying, and even inspired one woman to finally look into getting CIs! Could not be more proud of this girl!

John Tracy was the son of Spencer & Louise Tracy and was born profoundly deaf. Louise Tracy has so much success with her son others started asking for help and the result ended up being the John Tracy Clinic.
                              http://jtc.org

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                              And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                              Twenty red lights in his honor
                              Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
                                Of course it did. Ask the host which way the weather goes. See if he remembers.

The LGF has been invited to a birthday party today, so we’ll be heading there later. Probably more hockey and basketball on the docket this afternoon/evening.
                                Sitting in Eagan right now, and it's bone-dry. Must have really went south. Fine with me. Now, to get my Greek grub.

Comment

Working...
                                X