Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    What's kinda sad and kinda funny....my mom is REALLY looking forward to feed the giraffes at the zoo. Still have a couple friends out there, getting a good list of townie restaurants to eat at. They obv know all the tourist spots to hit, I'm trying to remember all the little things that really give the fabric of the city. They MIGHT head up to Denver for a day or two, still working on convincing them on that. They are driving out there, against my advice, also.
    The Olympic training facility is worth it.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      The Olympic training facility is worth it.
      Mentioned that first. They didn't know it was out there.

Told them about some free mountain trails to walk, that they were better than the paid observation decks on the mountains, too.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Mentioned that first. They didn't know it was out there.

Told them about some free mountain trails to walk, that they were better than the paid observation decks on the mountains, too.
        Manitou Springs (with the outdoor arcade) is fun to poke around as well, and Cave of the Winds isn't too far away and they do ziplining into the cave.

A bit early for Pikes Peak Road unless they go in summer. Still haven't been to the road rally yet.
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Manitou Springs (with the outdoor arcade) is fun to poke around as well, and Cave of the Winds isn't too far away and they do ziplining into the cave.

A bit early for Pikes Peak Road unless they go in summer. Still haven't been to the road rally yet.
          Mentioned Manitou Springs and they are going in Sept (I think the 2 weeks after Labor Day). Should still be warm enough for stuff. Ziplining would be out. Guarantee.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Mentioned Manitou Springs and they are going in Sept (I think the 2 weeks after Labor Day). Should still be warm enough for stuff. Ziplining would be out. Guarantee.
            Garden of the Gods is a good way to spend a morning as well.

Comment

Garden of the Gods is a good way to spend a morning as well.
              That's on their list already along with the Broadmoor. Anything touristy, they know about. My dad's a fiend when it comes to info on that stuff. I'm digging out the hidden gems.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                Good afternoon Lodge.

With the potential weather, maybe I'm glad I'm not planning a trip to Worcester. Wish I could afford the time off and had a local friend willing to road trip with me.

Part of the reason I went to Michigan's B1G playoff game at OSU was I knew it was potentially my last chance to see the team play in person.

For those of you planning trips, have fun. Hopefully NaSK and I will see some of you in St. Paul. Which is the trip we planned whether our team is there or not.
                Yay! See you there. I was going to offer you a place if you were coming to the area -- we're 90 minutes away, so not close, but it's a free place to stay.

Comment

And the Asians are attacking again.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!

Or should I say "早上好,小屋"...
                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                    Northeast Regional:
                    West Regional: 2015, 2021
                    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

s'upp y'all

priceless should get fired for this!!!!
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
                        Good Morning, Mookie!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

We're supposed to get more snow today and tomorrow in 202-land than we have had all winter and I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. I have not driven in snow since I retired over seven years ago.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I am beginning to wonder if the spam is due to Adam Wodon who wants to drive us all to CHN. Of course they don't have a forum there, but ...
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It’s insane!! They need to fix it. I stopped trying at page 27 on the D1 side

Comment

Easiest short term solution to the spam is to disable new accounts. They did that before.

As for D1 side, these threads are arguably better than the normal ones
                                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
                                X