Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

s'upp y'all
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Good morning to tLodge!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
      Northeast Regional:
      West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Morning, Lodge. Scoping out the options for sleeping at the hospital during the day today since, per the National Weather Service, the morning commute will be "dangerous to impossible".

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
          Good Morning, Mookie!
          Good Morning, Ewe!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Ended up with 12-14" of heavy wet snow. Trees and wires down all around me. Seeing that some places in Jersey, NY, and Massachusetts got 24+!!!
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
            Northeast Regional:
            West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Still snowing here. Boss texted us this morning that she’s working from home, suggests we do too. Who am I to disagree? It is pretty messy. Interesting we didn’t get any kind of message that the office had, at the very least, a delayed opening.

Comment

Morning.

No snow here, but im still working from home today.

Obviously, stay safe NE lodgers!
                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

was 31 deg on mookie’s dash when he left work earlier
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Started snowing again. Been doing a little work. Been watching some dvr’d shows. Will maybe do some picking up, cleaning, etc. after lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      was 31 deg on mookie’s dash when he left work earlier
                      Multiply by 9, divide by 5, and then add 32, and we get....uncomfortable.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Hey look, the sun’s out! I need to go get my car out of the garage.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          Hey look, the sun’s out! I need to go get my car out of the garage.
                          No it's not. It is still spritzing snow. Got 14 in of snow + lots of water. Snow is so heavy it drips when you shovel it and has a lovely blue color when piled. Lots a bunch of limbs, have no power and am running on the guy next door's generator. I love that man!

Good afternoon Lodge!

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                            No it's not. It is still spritzing snow. Got 14 in of snow + lots of water. Snow is so heavy it drips when you shovel it and has a lovely blue color when piled. Lots a bunch of limbs, have no power and am running on the guy next door's generator. I love that man!

Good afternoon Lodge!
                            Yeah, about 20 minutes after I posted that, turned gray and started snowing crazy, and has stopped and started another couple of times.

Comment

Sun!! But still 33F/ It was supposed to hit 40. Nothin' doin'

It is getting chilly in the house.

Comment

Was fortunate to snag an on-call room for sleeping during the day today, but I can see why patients get delirious. I haven't seen the sun since Wednesday morning (before it started snowing). Haven't been outside since walking into the hospital from the parking garage on Wednesday at 530. Now I won't leave until tomorrow around 9am.

Comment

Working...
                                X