Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maine Hockey

Thumbs up Maine Hockey

Great season girls!

I wish we had a disposition to follow better... But we will.

https://youtu.be/T2V0W7a9IbI

I will take more of an interest. Go win! GO BLUE !!!!!

Re: Maine Hockey

Yes please win thank you

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    Yes please win thank you
    How did BU coach manage an extension on his contract? Baffles me. Hasn't proven he can win since Poulin finished

Maine's Stacey score three goals in the third to send it to OT. Vanisova scores OT winner. Maine girls are Boston bound!

Awesome comeback, awesome winner.....nice ending and on to Boston....Congrat's to the ladies for a great game and for a season not to be forgotten....WOW>>>!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    I love you all
    Stay the hell away from me.

Simply a magical Maine win!!!! Outstanding performance to score 4 straight unanswered goals after being down by three goals in the 3rd period. It's amazing what this team has accomplished this season. Congratulations ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by Still Eeyore View Post
    Stay the hell away from me.
    I think you mean stay the hell away from the players!

(Comrade Fox)

That's one of the best games in hockey you'll see
    https://twitter.com/TheVTHockeyBlog
    https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
    NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

UVM record in games I've attended as a student:

Men's: 21-20-4
    Women's: 10-15-4

/r/collegehockey moderator
    Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Wow... BC lost. Looks like the winner of Maine/Norteastern ... their chances are decent for the crown.

Congrats to Northeastern and their fans and good luck in the finals.

Congrats to Maine women on a tremendous season!

GREAT Season Maine...THANK's...a season to remember and a season to build on for the future....

Great season Maine! Your just a couple of players away from the NCAAs.....

Quote Originally Posted by zoofer View Post
    Great season Maine! Your just a couple of players away from the NCAAs.....
    Thank you zoofer. I will have to research who Maine has coming in Next season. Helps Maine coach got HE coach of the year. Great Job that Maine coach did, and his wife too, I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackI View Post
    Thank you zoofer. I will have to research who Maine has coming in Next season. Helps Maine coach got HE coach of the year. Great Job that Maine coach did, and his wife too, I guess?
    Looks like great recruits in Pateman(D), Wernblom(F), and Plourde(F). Got three good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackI View Post
    Looks like great recruits in Pateman(D), Wernblom(F), and Plourde(F). Got three good ones.
    That is good to hear and there should be a couple more added before the 2018-19 season starts...as Maine loses 5 key players from this years Team, F Stacey Brooke will be hard to replace along with under the radar F Catherine Tufts...and three on defense: Kristin Gilmour, Victoria Hummel and Mikayla Rogers. Look for F Michelle Weis and F Lydia Murray to step up in the goals scored department to help out Teraza Vasinova, a player with top skills that gets more attention when she is on the ice by the opposing team, and is a Top goal scorer with play-making skills...it will be interesting on the recruiting trail now that Maine has shown they can play with the best and beat the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
    That is good to hear and there should be a couple more added before the 2018-19 season starts...as Maine loses 5 key players from this years Team, F Stacey Brooke will be hard to replace along with under the radar F Catherine Tufts...and three on defense: Kristin Gilmour, Victoria Hummel and Mikayla Rogers. Look for F Michelle Weis and F Lydia Murray to step up in the goals scored department to help out Teraza Vasinova, a player with top skills that gets more attention when she is on the ice by the opposing team, and is a Top goal scorer with play-making skills...it will be interesting on the recruiting trail now that Maine has shown they can play with the best and beat the best.
    Vasinova is arguably the second fastest women skater in the league based on what I've seen(admittedly not as much as men's team). Bach for BU is fastest I believe. But Vasinova can play multiple speeds and is as dominant as it gets for women's hockey, I think. Very blessed to have her leading team. Outstanding. Zichova will be a great d man. Matteau will lead that defense, great player. And Standberg looks good and if she can work n her skating to get more of a burst. Big lanky frame, but if she can develop that one step might be very outstanding.

Beltz to sign with University of Maine

http://www.nujournal.com/sports/loca...sity-of-maine/

Obviously a good player with offensive skill, having led the state in scoring at the high school level, but her team, located in Southwest Minnesota, did play a very weak schedule (near the bottom in SOS according to KRACH). It will be interesting to see how long it takes her to adjust to the D1 level.
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

In regards to Beltz, here is some highlights from the USA Hockey High School Nationals Girls Championship where Beltz was skating for the Minnesota Premier Prep Green team which won the championship with a 3-1 over another Minnesota prep team (Black).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuNd...ature=youtu.be

Thread Information