Patty Kaz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Patty Kaz

Rumor has it that Watts will follow the lead of recent Hobey Baker winners and go one-and-done.

Comment

Originally posted by Leather helmet View Post
      Rumor has it that Watts will follow the lead of recent Hobey Baker winners and go one-and-done.
      Wouldn't she have to take a pay cut to do so? And is that a positive lead or a negative lead...
      At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post

And now one more game for Shea Tiley to show that the committee may want to rethink the choice.
        fixt it 4U

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
        Except playoffs don't factor into the equation.
        correct, the Patty K is D1 women's college hockey's award for the best player during the regular season
        leaving the door open for some wealthy person or family to establish an award to the YEARS best D1 women's college hockey player
        hopefully when they do they won't establish a bunch of criteria that they then ignore

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
          hopefully when they do they won't establish a bunch of criteria that they then ignore
          Who do you think should win the Patty Kaz and why do you think the committee should ignore everything other than "academic achievement"?

You are very salty over this! It's kind of weird!
          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Weird is establishing an award for the year’s best player and ignoring the most important games of the season..
            Weird is making “in the clutch” a part of the criteria and *again* ignoring the part of the season that separates clutch performers from the wannabees..
            Weird is saying academic achievement is part of the criteria and then basically making anyone who passed their classes eligible..
            Weird is giving the award the day before the championship game because that’s what the men do..

Comment

Weird is establishing an award for the year’s best player and ignoring the most important games of the season..
              Weird is making “in the clutch” a part of the criteria and *again* ignoring the part of the season that separates clutch performers from the wannabees..
              Weird is saying academic achievement is part of the criteria and then basically making anyone who passed their classes eligible..
              Weird is giving the award the day before the championship game because that’s what the men do..
              lol it's nice to know that in a chaotic world, there are still some things you can count on. I asked a question and knew without any doubt that it would not get any substantive response. It's as comforting as the sunrise!

Cheers!
              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                Watts wins.
                Ah

Comment

With that logic Gretzky wasn't the best player the years he won that Hart but not the Stanley Cup.

Weird is the fact that you think all freshman have a 4.0
                  Weird is the fact that you have to trash an 18yr old girl because your pick lost to a freshman
                  Weird is that you think that a player gets better from Saturdays semi final to Sundays final and should, therefore, wait to present the award then.
                  Weird is the fact that you believe that the player with the most game winning goals (clutch)should win.

So, weirdo, keep in mind that the liable/slander laws are pretty gray. you don't want to end up getting pokechecked from behind with no ref to call the match penalty.
                  Happy trolling

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet Riot View Post
                    With that logic Gretzky wasn't the best player the years he won that Hart but not the Stanley Cup.

Weird is the fact that you think all freshman have a 4.0
                    Weird is the fact that you have to trash an 18yr old girl because your pick lost to a freshman
                    Weird is that you think that a player gets better from Saturdays semi final to Sundays final and should, therefore, wait to present the award then.
                    Weird is the fact that you believe that the player with the most game winning goals (clutch)should win.

So, weirdo, keep in mind that the liable/slander laws are pretty gray. you don't want to end up getting pokechecked from behind with no ref to call the match penalty.
                    Happy trolling
                    somebody help this nimrod out and explain what a pokecheck is
                    weird that you would not know what it is

reminds me of the date of a friend who thought "icing" meant they had to stop play to clean ice off of the puck
                    what a bimbo

Comment

somebody help this nimrod out and explain what a pokecheck is
                      weird that you would not know what it is

reminds me of the date of a friend who thought "icing" meant they had to stop play to clean ice off of the puck
                      what a bimbo
                      I thought you were smarter than that. I'll try to explain it slowly so you can understand.

slander sometimes lands people in jail...got it?
                      once in jail there are many people that have not had, shall I say, relations...so they are very primitive and pushy toward newbies.
                      a pokecheck from behind from these pushy inmates could result in many problems...especially when there aren't any refs (corrections officers) around to help.

got it now moron?

Comment

I thought you were smarter than that. I'll try to explain it slowly so you can understand.

once in jail there are many people that have not had, shall I say, relations...so they are very primitive and pushy toward newbies.
                        a pokecheck from behind from these pushy inmates could result in many problems...especially when there aren't any refs (corrections officers) around to help.

got it now moron?
                        you may be dating your friend after all is said and done.

Comment

got it now moron?
                          One definition of stupid is making mistakes that you don’t realize are mistakes.
                          It was not enough for you to reveal that you are ignorant about hockey, now you reveal that you are ignorant about legalities as well. You have crossed the threshold of simply being wrong to officially being a D-SOB.
                          Slander is not punishable by incarceration, it falls under the realm of civil court.
                          Maybe you are a leftie, they certainly are trying to make any opinion they disagree with a criminal offense.
                          My advice, although you appear too stupid to take it, is to keep quiet.

so is anybody gonna challenge BC for the NE title next year, or is it going to be a cake walk again?
                          Last edited by pokechecker; 03-22-2018, 07:32 AM. Reason: Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt

Comment

I feel like this thread has drifted off the original subject.

Comment

look guy/girl/they/whatever you are. I was told to not engage you but you are such a POS that I can't help myself. What makes a grown person (I assume you're at least 25) write disparaging comments on a board about kids that are 17-23 years old? That officially makes you a POS...so anything that you state is meaningless. Like Hillary on her "Why I lost" tour. Your words are meaningless. I hope it's warm under that rock of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Leather helmet View Post
                                I feel like this thread has drifted off the original subject.
                                For your feeling...

The Kaz winner has added USCHO Player of the Year and USCHO Rookie of the year to her resume That is a power trio of awards. Hard to resist giving her those awards with the season she had.
                                At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Working...
                                X