Patty Kaz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Patty Kaz

Ok here is another something to get the conversation back on track or start another whole new round of fighting

Bach - The Best Senior
    Baldwin - The 2nd Best on D
    Campbell - The 2nd Best Goalie
    Gabel - 2X NC$$ Champ, Watts can have the Kaz
    Harmon - 2X NC$$Champ, Best D, Watts can have the Kaz
    Howard - CHA'S Best
    Lonergan - Watts light cast a shadow on her
    Miano - 3rd best D, tough playing in the shadow of Watts light
    Tiley - 2X NC$$ Champ, NC$$ Frozen 4 MOP, Best Goalie, Watts can have (Oh never mind)
    Watts - She deserved the Kaz over the other 9 IMHO, (but I bet she would trade it for the NC$$ Trophy)

The one player that did not make the final 10 and should have ( I should have started a MY PLAYER GOT SCREWED KAZ Thread):
    Freshman Elizabeth Giguere of Clarkson;
    ECAC 1st team, ECAC All Rookie, ECAC Rookie of the year
    ECAC GMS22, G16 (2nd in ECAC) A24 (1st in the ECAC) +33 3rd in the ECAC
    Overall GMS38 G25 A43 +50 Excludes NC$$ Tourney
    All Freshman: 2nd behind Watts in Goals scored, 1st in Assists
    Overall excluding NC$$ Tourney: 7th in Goals Scored, 2nd in Assists, 4th in Pts
    NC$$ Tourney: GMS3 G2 A1
    Without her Clarkson probably finishes 2nd to Colgate in the Regular Season and probably does not win the ECAC Championship or the NC$$ Tourney
    I know NC$$ is not considered for the Kaz but to put a stamp on her freshman season as to why she should have been in the Top 10
    Scores the Winner in Game 1 against Mercyhurst
    Make the perfect pass to Gabel for the winner against Ohio State
    Scores the Winner in the NC$$ Championship.

If this ain't deserving of Kaz Top Ten I do not know what is?
    Who would I drop out: Miano (I now await TTT's wrath)
    Last edited by vicb; 03-22-2018, 09:10 AM.
    Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
    And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
    WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
    If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

And Vic - the whole line is back next year.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet Riot View Post
        look guy/girl/they/whatever you are. I was told to not engage you but you are such a POS that I can't help myself. What makes a grown person (I assume you're at least 25) write disparaging comments on a board about kids that are 17-23 years old? That officially makes you a POS...so anything that you state is meaningless. Like Hillary on her "Why I lost" tour. Your words are meaningless. I hope it's warm under that rock of yours.
        If you look back at my posts in this thread, at no time have I even used the eventual winner’s name. If you think that is what I said, it is in your own mind, and you are obviously distraught about it, and feel guilty. Seek professional help.

BTW, If you also go back to the beginning of the season, I declared this year would be an all ECAC final Clarkson vs. Colgate.
        Gawd, it’s tough to be me!
        That’s probably why the moderator gave me a title in red, because I’m so FN brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
          Ok here is another something to get the conversation back on track or start another whole new round of fighting

Bach - The Best Senior
          Baldwin - The 2nd Best on D
          Campbell - The 2nd Best Goalie
          Gabel - 2X NC$$ Champ, Watts can have the Kaz
          Harmon - 2X NC$$Champ, 2nd Best D, Watts can have the Kaz

Howard - CHA'S Best
          Lonergan - Watts light cast a shadow on her
          Miano - 3rd best D, tough playing in the shadow of Watts light
          Tiley - 2X NC$$ Champ, NC$$ Frozen 4 MOP, Best Goalie, Watts can have (Oh never mind)
          Watts - She deserved the Kaz over the other 9 IMHO, (but I bet she would trade it for the NC$$ Trophy)

The one player that did not make the final 10 and should have ( I should have started a MY PLAYER GOT SCREWED KAZ Thread):
          Freshman Elizabeth Giguere of Clarkson;
          ECAC 1st team, ECAC All Rookie, ECAC Rookie of the year
          ECAC GMS22, G16 (2nd in ECAC) A24 (1st in the ECAC) +33 3rd in the ECAC
          Overall GMS38 G25 A43 +50 Excludes NC$$ Tourney
          All Freshman: 2nd behind Watts in Goals scored, 1st in Assists
          Overall excluding NC$$ Tourney: 7th in Goals Scored, 2nd in Assists, 4th in Pts
          NC$$ Tourney: GMS3 G2 A1
          Without her Clarkson probably finishes 2nd to Colgate in the Regular Season and probably does not win the ECAC Championship or the NC$$ Tourney
          I know NC$$ is not considered for the Kaz but to put a stamp on her freshman season as to why she should have been in the Top 10
          Scores the Winner in Game 1 against Mercyhurst
          Make the perfect pass to Gabel for the winner against Ohio State
          Scores the Winner in the NC$$ Championship.

If this ain't deserving of Kaz Top Ten I do not know what is?
          Who would I drop out: Miano (I now await TTT's wrath)
          I certainly don't disagree with any of that
          but you also forgot to say that your brilliant freshman is also the oldest, older than some seniors, I sure hope that isn't becoming a trend
          I already said who I thought should get the PK, I'm sure she's happier with 2 NCA*****, those you earn, and share with those you earned it with

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
            but you also forgot to say that your brilliant freshman is also the oldest, older than some seniors, I sure hope that isn't becoming a trend
            Ahh, that is a more than a fascinating tidbit, so the fighting nurses are running 21/22 yr old freshmen out there?
            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
              Ahh, that is a more than a fascinating tidbit, so the fighting nurses are running 21/22 yr old freshmen out there?
              That smack is so played.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                5/97 BY. Looks like she did the Quebec equivalent of prep school before CCT.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Yes. Quebec has Cegep after high school. Its essentially a college and they have varsity teams and play in a league. Except they dont lose any NCAA or CIS eligibility. Giguere (who in my mind was the best F at the final 4) is a 1997 birth year, which is the same age as most teams seniors. Rookie on paper, but is a 21 year old. This is the same argument as Poulin and others who came from La Belle province. She will graduate at 25, just like Poulin. Now, if Team Canada ever gots its act together and invited the best players, she would have missed this year for the Olympics, making her an even older freshman.
                  Last edited by dd17; 03-22-2018, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dd17 View Post
                    Yes. Quebec has Cegep after high school. Its essentially a college and they have varsity teams and play in a league. Except they dont lose any NCAA or CIS eligibility. Giguere (who in my mind was the best F at the final 4) is a 1997 birth year, which is the same age as most teams seniors. Rookie on paper, but is a 21 year old. This is the same argument as Poulin and others who came from La Belle province. She will graduate at 25, just like Poulin. Now, if Team Canada ever gots its act together and invited the best players, she would have missed this year for the Olympics, making her an even older freshman.
                    How many players does Clarkson have who did this program?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                      un
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        un
                        Is that Korean for all?

Comment

Is that Korean for all?
                          No it is French for: moins de deux plus grand que zéro
                          Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                          And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                          WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                          If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

The next players who Clarkson WILL HAVE who have done this program are in the Class of 2019: Alice Fillion and Gabrielle David, with Limoilou the school Giguere went to and they will be 20 yr old Freshmen.

But as to Giguere, so what if she is a 21 year old freshman. Call her a senior, so she is the age of all the other seniors on the Kaz list. I still think the season she had is worthy of Kaz top 10 and I would have placed her in the top 10 over Miano.
                            Last edited by vicb; 03-22-2018, 02:02 PM.
                            WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
                              No it is French for: moins de deux plus grand que zéro
                              Now, how many people Google Translated that? I did!

Comment

Originally posted by DDad16 View Post
                                Now, how many people Google Translated that? I did!

Comment

Working...
                                X