Patty Kaz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Patty Kaz

Do you suppose the committee met for a re-count after the quarters so you-know-who wouldn't throw himself onto the Comm Ave tracks?

Comment

Congrats to Darryl Watts, I think the committee got it right.

And now one more game for Loren Gabel to show that the committee may want to rethink the choice.
      Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
      And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
      WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
      If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

• Originally posted by vicb View Post
        Congrats to Darryl Watts, I think the committee got it right.

And now one more game for Loren Gabel to show that the committee may want to rethink the choice.
        Except playoffs don't factor into the equation.

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
          Except playoffs don't factor into the equation.
          Hence the after my statement. DUH!!!
          Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
          And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
          WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
          If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Hence the after my statement. DUH!!!
            So it's a moot joke instead of a moot point. Got it. Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
              The list of Frozen Four MOPs is quite distinguished. Although Wilson-Bennet (3g, 1a) has set herself up for at least a shot at being the MOP even if her team loses.
              "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
              And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
                So it's a moot joke instead of a moot point. Got it. Thanks for clarifying.
                You are certainly welcome.
                WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                  The list of Frozen Four MOPs is quite distinguished. Although Wilson-Bennet (3g, 1a) has set herself up for at least a shot at being the MOP even if her team loses.
                  Yep, she has to be the front runner at this point with the Goalie Van Dyk a close second from the Colgate side. For Clarkson it may come down to Tiley, Gabel or Giguere. Certainly which ever team wins tomorrow the MOP will probably come from the winning team of the 5 I have mentioned.

Colgate's scoring depth is what scares me about them compared to Clarkson's. I think the 3-0 shutout in the ECAC Title game by Clarkson surprised everyone. The first game at Cheel was 4-3 won by Colgate in OT. The second game was won by Clarkson 5-3 at Colgate.
                  Last edited by vicb; 03-17-2018, 01:40 PM.
                  WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO

Comment

You are certainly welcome.
                    Lol

Comment

Originally posted by thirdtime's . . . View Post
                      Do you suppose the committee met for a re-count after the quarters so you-know-who wouldn't throw himself onto the Comm Ave tracks?
                      That'd be fine with me lol
                      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
                        Yep, she has to be the front runner at this point with the Goalie Van Dyk a close second from the Colgate side. For Clarkson it may come down to Tiley, Gabel or Giguere. Certainly which ever team wins tomorrow the MOP will probably come from the winning team of the 5 I have mentioned.
                        Not necessarily. Say that Clarkson won 4-3, with the points spread all around, while W-B had two goals and an assist and the Raiders didn't have many shots. I could see her getting votes then. The scenario isn't likely, but the prospect of her then winning is.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                          That'd be fine with me lol
                          Which part -- you throwing yourself on the tracks?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                            You are only allowed to win once
                            Since when? Is this something recent?

Botterill won it twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                              Since when? Is this something recent?

Botterill won it twice.
                              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                                ...Anyway, this doesn't even come close to making up for missing the FF, but it does mean the future is BRIGHT up in Chestnut Hill.
                                Bright is in Allston, or is there something going on with the Amazon bid that you have inside information on?
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X