• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.29: Eggs and Tweet Storms for Breakfast

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    It is amazing that this happens with probably 90% of his policies

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...tening-session
    Doesn't want to pay for lunches for the poor kids, but arming every teacher in the country? Yeah, that's a worthwhile expense.

Our priorities as a nation are ****ed.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      And fellow billionaires.
      "I feel your capital gains taxes."

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
        "I feel your capital gains taxes."
        Thoughts and prayers
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

So, the President has compassion, empathy, and sympathy for folks that neither deserve it nor require it. Fantastic.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Doesn't want to pay for lunches for the poor kids, but arming every teacher in the country? Yeah, that's a worthwhile expense.

Our priorities as a nation are ****ed.
            It's not our priorities. It's the priorities of the worst, most violent and ignorant cowards in the country, harnessed for their votes by wealthy criminals who are using their political power to methodically strip the US of its wealth and stash it in personal offshore accounts. When we are bankrupt they will move on like locusts.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Would you need to take notes to a wake to remind yourself to say, "I'm sorry for your loss"?
              I saw it as an effort to appear human-like, which is better than the alternative. I'm in no way saying he has accomplished it, just a baby step in a positive direction. There are many, many, many more despicable things about him to be freely mocked.
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                So, the President has compassion, empathy, and sympathy for folks that neither deserve it nor require it. Fantastic.
                Yeah, pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                  I saw it as an effort to appear human-like, which is better than the alternative. I'm in no way saying he has accomplished it, just a baby step in a positive direction. There are many, many, many more despicable things about him to be freely mocked.
                  This was the day Donald Trump became president.

Comment

This was the day Donald Trump became president.
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Would you say it was Trump finally being "Presidential"? Asking for a newspaper...err...friend

****IT RUFUS!!
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

They're so easy, they write themselves.

Like finding a tweet from 2 years ago that completely contradicts what they're saying now.

Comment

The fact that a) it happened over a year into his presidency and b) it took a mass murder at a high school in order for baby steps to happen is pretty pathetic. I’m not giving him an iota of credit for doing his actual job.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            The fact that a) it happened over a year into his presidency and b) it took a mass murder at a high school in order for baby steps to happen is pretty pathetic. I’m not giving him an iota of credit for doing his actual job.
                            Exactly. I’m not falling for this crap. We gonna applaud him for not throwing poo at the wall too?
                            Imagine if obama needed a cheat sheet to talk to teenagers

Comment

"Is This The Pivot? Part 173"

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                "Is This The Pivot? Part 173"
                                He's not pivoting. He's distracting like he always does. This is all a distraction.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X