X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.29: Eggs and Tweet Storms for Breakfast

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
    Yeah, would have been better if he and that terrible Lincoln character had never existed.
    Lincoln's not all that different from Trump, if you think about it. He wanted to unite the country and keep it together. Southerners wanted to leave (sort of like the Democrats of today), northerners wanted to force them to stay and "like it" (sort of like the establishment Republicans of today), and Lincoln just wanted everyone to get along peacefully (sort of like Trump today).

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      It was clearly a joke. Did you even listen to the clip?

Jeebus you wad yourself up so easily.
      Sorry, there is nothing ****ing funny about that man. Nothing.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        "First we'll take the guns, then we'll worry about due process".

Surprised drew's head hasn't exploded.

Could you imagine the uproar if Obama had said that? Impeachment papers would have been filed the next day. Trump says it, and not a peep to be heard.
        Hasn't there been a bill in just about every single Congress when Obama was around trying to repeal the 22nd? It's not going to go anywhere. I guarantee there will be someone different in that chair come 21 January 2025 (accounting for the 12 hours of the 20th).

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          It was clearly a joke. Did you even listen to the clip?

Jeebus you wad yourself up so easily.
          I read that Giuliani really got stuck into Hillary and some of the pc crowd is upset. I’m pretty sure she had a go at Trump for size of his hands so fair play.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            Hasn't there been a bill in just about every single Congress when Obama was around trying to repeal the 22nd? It's not going to go anywhere. I guarantee there will be someone different in that chair come 21 January 2025 (accounting for the 12 hours of the 20th).
            Raygun. I would prefer a 30 year max (House and Senate combined) for a life in Congre$$.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              Raygun. I would prefer a 30 year max (House and Senate combined) for a life in Congre$$.
              Naaah, we should just vote everyone in for life the first time they run. It's so funny.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Hasn't there been a bill in just about every single Congress when Obama was around trying to repeal the 22nd?
                Its truly stunning just how quickly the right can get wound up.
                Go Gophers!

Comment

Oh, no. It's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    If campaign finance reform had survived Citizens United, it'd be worth trying that. All term limits has accomplished in Michigan is make the DeVos' to buy new people in office every 4-8 years with lobbyists instead of using the same ones.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      If campaign finance reform had survived Citizens United, it'd be worth trying that. All term limits has accomplished in Michigan is make the DeVos' to buy new people in office every 4-8 years with lobbyists instead of using the same ones.
                      Political Economic stimulus?
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

The 2000+ lie president tweeted today about a large trade deficit with Canada. According to Office of the U.S. Trade Representative, the U.S. had a $12.5 billion trade surplus with Canada in 2016. So is Trump simply lying again or did he screw things up in 2017 to turn a surplus into a deficit?

Among my favorite overlooked Trump lies: "I inherited a mess."
                        The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          They haven't owned Timmy's since 2006. Timmy is actually in a merger with Burger King. Popeyes and Dairy Queen are sister companies.
                          If they are owned by Burger King why isn't there a f-cking Tim Hortons in Virginia?

I don't ask for much, people.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                            Among my favorite overlooked Trump lies: "I inherited a mess."
                            Dumpy is awful but that is the first envelope.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

What's truly stunning is how people turn once the party changes on BOTH sides, which just goes to further prove the statement I've been making for quite a while: Party, not policy.

As hard as it might be for some of you to believe, I will not support a repeal of the 22nd amendment, regardless of who is in power. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Even if the person doing it has the best of intentions in design at the time, one must look at it from another angle to see what it is able to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                If they are owned by Burger King why isn't there a f-cking Tim Hortons in Virginia?

I don't ask for much, people.
                                They closed the ones around my neck of the woods to open them up down there in a national expansion.

Comment

Working...
                                X